Gove City II

KYN.R
© 2023 All right reserved.

All contents in this story are from my imagination and written by kyndior. Please don't use any of the following concepts I come up with for your own story. Also, this is a fiction story. So don't take offense to anything. Everything will be made up. Anything of similarity to another story you may have read is  completely coincidental.

Images that are not under direct ownership belong solely to its rightful owners.

Pls leave the negativity elsewhere!
Thanks loves and enjoy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FOREWARNING
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

        This Urban Fiction is rated MATURE; EXPLICIT CONTENT.

          ➽ STRONG Sexual Content.
          ➽ VULGAR Profanity.
          ➽ GRAPHIC Descriptions.
          ➽ DRUG Abuse.
          ➽ DEROGATORY Slurs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SHORT SUMMARY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

After the murder of her parents and no other family to take her in, seventeen-year-old Joule Preston became a sudden foster child two hours outside her birth place for her own protection. Things get difficult once her new life is abruptly invaded with familiar faces.

A determined narcotics detective moved her twelve year life from Bayou City and back to the Sooner State. Akil Childs locates in a city two hours outside her hometown to join a new task force detail to investigate a drug organization and put a face to the character "Mook", who's name holds major weight in Houston. She was a detective that was willing to take any measure to crack a case; even if she falls for who she shouldn't.

She was the true definition of a ride-or-die, and been on her own since she was twelve years old in the streets of South Central. That was until Genevieve Banks meets the literal Ying to her Yang after protecting him from an arrest. The two became inseparable and the most vicious couple in the U.S. Their relationship might've not been understood but as long as it was Gen&Quin—nothing else mattered and to keep his freedom, she'd do whatever it takes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Start Date| MARCH 2023

End Date| TBD

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

New characters, and yessss it will all come together with old characters.

K 🫶🏾

𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara