12

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦
_______________

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺-𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯 with his wrists tied tight and secure behind the chair's backrest. Gaining consciousness, he groaned at the aching in his head and blood leaking out the wound.

He lifted his head, his right eye swollen shut, he saw the silhouette of a slender, hourglass figure approaching in a rich expresso hue fabric. He blinked his good eye clear and the woman's honey skin-tone became more clear. The dress accentuates tight on her figure and the underwire cups that creates an amazing peak of her cleavage with the halter neck ties. The sleeves sit off the shoulder and the extended cuffs that rest gently against her knuckles. The midi hem was floaty, moving gracefully with her strides.

The glossy, custom expresso brown leather, pointy-toe pumps boasts So Kate Christian Louboutin's stiletto heel on red soles and stopped directly in front of the battered man. His eye trailed up her five-foot-eight figure and to the face of the smirk-wearing beauty.

"Good; you're finally awake."

He recognized the woman immediately, chuckling quietly. "You the bitch I robbed the other day."

"That's...a fact and the same bitch I told you you'd see again. Surprise."

The woman's calm tone was chilling to battered man but he didn't saw it. His gaze darted around the space full crates and armed guards. There was no windows to view outside, so he was unable to see where he was. He ponders on who the woman was standing confidently in front of him.

"Where you have me?"

"Not very far from the desert... In Arizona." Genevieve tells the assaulted male that was unclear on how he ended up in a state thousand miles away. "Tyler Maxwell. . But better known to your fellow crew, EGK, as T-Bone. You might not know who I am, but I know exactly who you are. That night at the club; how'd you know I was there?"

"I don't even know who the fuck you are baby." T-Bone confessed to her honestly, "EGK, we rob. That's just what the fuck we do. I seen you witcha Gold and wanted it for myself, so I took it."

"More like I handed it to you, but.. tomato, tomato." Genevieve smiles, "You and your little EGK homies are bouta endure hell. Possibly even your whole EGK crew. Why, you're thinking. Allow me to introduce myself, T-Bone, I'm part of the reason you eat. I'm part of the reason you breathe," she inches closer to the battered male, leaning to his ear, "I'm Angle's Queen, baby."

Hearing the only name of the known plug that supplies EGK, the good-eye of the battered man eye widened in fear, breathing rapidly. "Hold on—"

"No reason to plead." Genevieve motions over the armed guard and he gives her the Glock by the butt of it. "You didn't know. Misunderstanding. It happens, right?"

"Y...Yeah. On the set, if I woulda known you was Angle's chick I woulda never done that. On my kids."

Genevieve smiles; the sound of a switchblade making the man flinch and the rope getting cut, freeing his wrists. He's confused, massaging his wrist as the guard freed his ankles as well.

The confusion deepens once the butt of the Glock was offered to him.

"Hmm; take the gun, Tyler."