24

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄
_______________

      𝟖:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌.

      Her body shifted under the cream white tufted comforter, light of the sun shining through the large square window as the curtains spread automatically. The dip in her king-sized bed makes her wake up entirely. Inside the bedroom of the three-story home nestled in the inner city neighborhood, SoSA, she turns over to settle her gaze on the tall beauty lifting the zipper on side of her dress.

      "Make her nut and dip huh?"

      Genevieve averts her eyes to the cappuccino tone, full-figure beauty raising upright whilst covering her breasts, big and perky, with the cover, pushing her wild twist out hair back. "Good morning," she smiled, "the way you were resting, how could I ruin it?"

      "Such the nigga thing to say." Maleah smiles, scooting to the foot of the bed near Gen wit the cover still blocking her naked body. "Morning as well. What now?"

      Genevieve takes a step forward to stand between Maleah's legs, staring down at her. "With?"

      "Uhm... this?" Maleah chuckled a little, "With you being married and I know y'all are open, but am I strictly for sex? Or am I just your girlfriend? If I'm just yours, how do I get time with you? I know I'm asking a lot but I've never did this before."

      "You said you wanted us both last night, right?" Genevieve asked and Maleah nods, "Then that's what you'll get. You spent time with me and gotta bond with me. You'll have to do that with him as well and build y'all own bond. But you have to be comfortable, you gotta be honest. Be open. It's the only way this'll work. This is new to you, but we're both comfortable with this. You have to be and not just for some kinda play-time. We had enough of that."

      "And how would I know that y'all's play-time is over?" Maleah lifted eyebrow questionably. "There could be others."

      "That we fuck time to time, yeah," Genevieve responds truthfully, "the same two women. But the difference is though we fly them back home after they're done with their duty—lickin', suckin', and fuckin'. They weren't to be pleased the way I done with you and the way I kiss you. No emotional connection. All they receive is good livin and flights."

      "Soo, escorts?"

      "If that's what you want to label them." Genevieve chuckles, "And don't worry, we are tested regularly the way you are and so are they. That's the only way they end up tied up. Besides, I dislike using the beautiful bodies of women and not send em home with a duffel bag full of money."

      "Shittt, where mine?"

      "You're rich, and your pride. You'll never take it."

      Maleah gives an expression that allowed Gen to know she was correct, while what she said pops in her mind. "You said tied up, like handcuffs?"

      "That's the start, but no, rope."

      "Rope? Like BDSM?"

     "Exactly like that. No rush." Gen winks, rubbing over her messy twist out touching her shoulders and holding her face. "Your plans today?"

      "I gave myself the day off, so I'm gonna get my hair done, kick it with my girls. A little chill day."

      "Come with me," Genevieve offers, "Formally introduce yourself to Quinton as ours, then you can go on your way to kick with your girls. Get comfy."