9

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦
_______________

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 wood stairs boasting leather-embossed tiles; shirtless showcasing his perfect chiseled abs and wearing a pair of Nike Club Fleece Sweatpants to the bottom floor of the two-story walk-in closet, while refreshing his thirst with a YOᑌᑎG Flavored mango lemonade.

The two-story closet was stunning, looking like a high-end department store with glass-beaded walls, bronze countertops and custom stone and wood flooring on both floors. There was neutral tones and natural light soften.

Quinton hears the You Make Me Wanna... playing softly as he stepped off the landing and found the curly-haired beauty standing at the glass-topped island that displayed her expensive jewelry collection—altogether the pieces worth over all a million dollars.

Genevieve stands in a clay colored plunge bra and dipped front thong, with her long spiraling curls down her long back at tailbone length. He crept up behind her, wrapping his arm around the front of her neck surprising her and kissing her temple. "Hey, Daddy."

Quinton wraps her curls around his big hand, gently pulling her head back and kissing her puckered lips. "Getting ready for yo li'l shindig tonight?" he asked, releasing her strands and walking around to stand ahead of her.

"Yeah. Tryna decide what to wear." Genevieve gestured to the choices of dresses laid out on the glass topped island, "I know I can't be too fancy going to a hole-in-the-wall."

"Then rule out this one." Quinton picked up the dress on the velvet hanger, "This more of a ball gown. The place she wanting you to meet her at real laidback. People be in there wit shirts, jeans, and sneakers. But knowing you, I know you like to look the best. Wear this one."

Genevieve planted her mahogany brown gaze on the long sleeve dress he pointed to in the middle. "It give a relaxed but also sexy vibe."

"Charcoal dress; got it." Genevieve nods, "Sure you don't wanna join?"

"Na, you have yo fun," Quinton declined. "I gotta handle some last minute business deals here. Justice ass in town and wanna bug me."

"Yeah; y'all have fun wit that." Genevieve walked closer to him, wrapping her arms around his torso, "I do wish you were comin, though."

"Anytime," he promised as he brushed a free curly strand out of her face. "You and Maleah get well acquainted. You like her?"

"I like her smart ass mouth," Genevieve bites down softly on her full bottom lip, "You know I can't resist someone that's able to put me in my place. I like em to match my dominance."

"Mhm.." Quinton pulled her closer, "Oh I know. But like I said, have fun, baby. I'ma send Moose wit you. He's gonna be yo eyes and driver."

Genevieve nodded, taking a glance over to the gold clock hanging on the high wall. "I gotta get ready."

"Go ahead," Quinton smacks her asscheeks, as they separate, "Come see me before head out."

"I got you." Genevieve stated, following by kissing him before he returns to the main floor of the estate.

The Breakin My Heart plays as Genevieve got herself ready. The dress was elegant, yet comfortable. It offered a low square neckline with long extended sleeves and hits to a flattering maxi length; with a high split for a flash of her smooth right leg and thigh. The fabric hugged her slender figure effortlessly. Instead of flying in her normally used California makeup artist, Genevieve opted to do her own makeup at the wraparound vanity nook and done herself a soft glam makeup look of nude eyeshadow, mascara on her long and natural eyelashes, and nude lips.