Chapter 17

His fist quickly dug into my ribs as he straddled me. I had been riling him up for a half an hour now. I'm surprised he hasn't killed me yet. This had always been my best defense, my best weapon. It seemed as if my indifference was all that was keeping me alive.

I hadn't fought back yet. Not even once. My arms had been glued to my side since Shaw had stepped into the room.I was honestly really tired. Not physically but emotionally.I think Shaw had picked up on that too. His punches had grown stronger by the minute and the hand strangling m tighter.

"Bitch, say something," yells Shaw slapping the side of my bruised face. "Didn't your mother teach you any manner?"

I stiffen at the mention of my dead mother.

"Ah, there's the emotion. Had I known I would've brought up your dead family earlier." He went on. "Do you still think about it, Mercy?" he whispered running his hands through my hair. " The way they screamed and cried and bled to death cause of you?"

A choked sob left my body as he vividly repeated their demise.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N

Hey guys, I know it's a very very short chapter. But with prom(which is Friday :o) and graduation coming up I'm really busy. I promise I'll have an extra long chapter up by the coming Tuesday. Than You. <3

xoxo