Chap 1

A/N

I don't own any of the characters in this story that mirror those that are in fast and furious. This story  is a fan fiction thus it's story line if a parallel to many of the fast and furious ones. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was breathing heavy as a pushed my legs harder and faster. If I waited any longer it would be to late. I would be slaughtered. They'd make me dig my own grave before burying me alive. I should've known this would have happened. With my luck and past combined it was just a matter of days before someone else got to me. Somebody much more dangerous. I slowed down. I was so tired. Maybe death wasn't so bad. It seemed easy enough. 

"You bitch!" I felt a tug on my shirt and seconds later i was on the ground with a man twice my size lying on top of me. I felt all the air leave my lungs and a scream build it's way up my throat. This is it. It's now are never. 

"Kill me," I whimpered. "Please, please j-just end it all." A sob shook my body as his hands wrapped around me throat."Make it fast, I-I can't do this anymore. I can't keep running." It tightened and I made a chocking noise and then it was gone. His hands dropped from around my neck and before i could get the air back into my lungs he was running. All I could hear was the buzzing of the lights above and his retreating footsteps. I closed my eyes and sighed. Even he thinks I wasn't worthy of death. i guess this was my punishment. Living every day, hour, second and minute knowing I was responsible for the death of my family. 

I heaved on the side of the road and got up.  My hands and legs felt numb. The water touching my skin felt as if it was on fire. I sniffled and started making my way up the road, shivering. It wasn't long before I approached a neighborhood full of people mulling around in there warm winter coats. I slowly started rubbing my hands together while pulling at the handles on random car doors, hoping one would open. I was so cold and hungry. Another shiver racked my body as a slow breeze blew across my skin. The rain started falling faster and then there was the sound of clouds colliding. I was growing More and more frantic as the storm got stronger. "Please g-god, just this o-once, he-help me. P-please," I racked out of my chattering and for the first time in my whole life I got what I wanted. The door to the black charger flew open and I hopped in and huddled in the back seat. 

"Thank you god. Thank you,"I whispered into my hands. And with that I was sleep to the sound of rain hitting the windows of the 1970 Charger.