Chapter 10

A job was just what I needed. I had  been applying everywhere I possibly could, and now I finally got a call back. It was for and interview, if I nailed I would get the job. I'd fixed my hair. It was now died an ombre blue and black.  I had decided against makeup, for I was broke ass Fuck and wasting money on eyes shadow and all that other crap just wasn't an option.  My tight fitted outfit and high tops would have to do. 

Both Brian and Callum gave me my space. Thy didn't ask me to many questions and thy didn't expect much from me. It was just how I liked it. I had grown accustom to this new life. Eat, sleep, workout. Callum let m use his gym pass. Brian let me use his punching bag. I hadn't seen any of the torretos's in the past week, and I wasn't planning on seeing any either. My new look had washed away all of dom and all of letty. It was going to take a while to forget him, but I knew I could manage it. 

A knock shook me out of my thoughts. 

"You ready to go Mercy?" asked Brian. I nodded my head skipped to him. The bar was a 5 minutes away. The rid had been quiet. I fidgeted with the radio while Brian continued to smack my hand away. It hadn't been before we had pulled out in front of a deserted bar. The 2 story building towered hauntingly over our car. 

"I'll walk you to the door," muttered brian. I agreed as I hopped out. It had taken three quick knocks and a minutes wait before the door was opened by a handsome man. His frame blocked the door and he towered over my 5'9 from. 

"You must be Mercy," he declared moving aside to let me through. "My dads office is up those stairs and the last room down the hall." I nodded my head and quickly mad my way up after waving bye to Brian. 

I came face to face with a bright red door. it opened before I even knocked. Take a seat Mercy, and Tell me a bit about yourself, said a a tall man, pacing across the wood floor. His hair short and beard long. His eyes a bright blue. 

"Well, I need a job," I started. " I- that's about all I can tell you." 

"SO you're telling m that this is all I'm going to get from you, my future employee?" 

"I- yes. This is all I can give you for now. I have my a resume on m, if you want to read over that again. But this is all you'r going to get." I replied back. I was so going to go back home jobless. 

"Fine, but you have a week to show me that you belong here, Mercy. I know you need this job Mercy. And I also know your pride will be a challenge, buts it's a challenge i'm willing to accept. I'm hoping your personality will bring this place to life, It's been so dead since my wife passed away. I'm trusting you Mercy, don't ruin this for me or for yourself." He spoke, finally looking at me. I nodded my head and quickly made my way out of his room. 

"Oh, and Mercy, you start tonight." he added. 

"k" I answered back, smiling and racing down the stairs. 

Tonight was going to be my first night working at "Morrelo's Bar". I had a feeling I was going to like Mr.Morrelo's. He seemed like a nice guy.