hanging out with friends, interuptioned

Selen was sleeping very heavily like always. Then a butterfly landed on her nose which she tried to get rid of by swiping it away with her hand while her eyes were still closed. But then the butterfly landed on her nose again which she tried to get rid of again but then the butterfly came back again. It kept coming back to bother her to the point she started to open her eyes and wake up.

But then she noticed something, she wasn't on her bed nor was she at her house. She was outside.

Selen: What the hell?

Selen looked around to notice that she wasn't just outside but she was at a park. She looked to what she was sleeping on to see that she was sleeping on a bench that had the name of the park written on it.

Selen: "lork park"? Wait a minute, this is the same park where we first met. But how did I get here?

Selen looked around to see if there was anyone else that was there. She kept looking around to only realize that there was no one there at all. It was like a ghost town there. All she saw were trees and a bunch of red roses everywhere. Which was strange as usually the park was packed with people, especially with couples. Selen then started to look around to see if there was someone else there.

Selen: hello! Is anyone there!

She kept screaming for someone else but she never got a response. It really seemed that no else was there. She didn't give up though, she kept walking around the place to see if she could find anyone else but she got the same result, there was no one else there at the park besides her.

Selen: What the hell happened?

Selen started to get worried more as she stayed there. She was thinking the worst had happened and started to worry for her friends and family. So she decided that she needed to leave the park to make sure that they were okay. So she decided to run to the exit of the park to check if everyone she knows is fine.

After running for a bit looking for an exit. She finally found one. But then she noticed something else, next to the exit was a bench with someone sitting on it. Thinking that she finally found someone else, she decided to approach the person.

Selen: hey! Do you know where everyone is!

Selen started to approach the person. The closer she got to the person, the look she got of the person. Then she realized that the person was a child. The child was holding a light purple rose and was staring at it. But then she realized something.

It was him.

The person she was looking for

Selen: Wait, it's you. Is it really you?

Selen came closer and closer to the kid to get a better look at the kid to make sure she wasn't going insane. Once she was up close, she got a better look at the kid to realize it was really him. The person she was looking for.

Once she was next to the kid, she started to break down in tears as she fell to her knees. Looking down to the ground as she grabs her thighs.

Selen: I finally found you, all I want to say is that I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I really am. I should never have treated you poorly. I was a terrible person and a worser friend to you. I didn't mean any of this to happen between us. I really mean that. I just want to start all over. So we can actually be happy together.

Selen kept on crying her eyes waiting for a response. Then once she looked up to see that the kid wasn't even paying attention to her. All the kid was doing was staring at the purple rose that was in his hand.

Selen: wait a minute.

Then it clicked. Selen recognized the flower. Then she realized something. This was something in the past.