night watchers

A/N (I'M DOING A Q&A NEAR THE END OF THIS MONTH. ASK MY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY OR ANY OTHER STORY I WORK ON OR YOU CAN ASK ME A QUESTIONS)

Selen started to open her eyes to look at the roof of her room only to realize that her roof looked a lot different from before. She thought it was just her seeing things as she was just waking up from bed so she just shrugged it off. Then she started stretching her body but once she did, she felt different, she felt taller than usual. Once she rubbed her eyes to get a better look at her body, she noticed that she was indeed taller, but just not that, she looked much older then before. She looked like she was in her 30s which made Selen confused.

Selen: What the fuck? How am I all of a sudden old?

Selen then looked around her room to notice it wasn't her own room but a completely different room. It looked different and had stuff that wasn't even her but looked like someone else. She then noticed that her bed was also different, it seemed to be a queen size bed.

Selen: when did my bed become so much bigger.

As she started to touch the bed to see if it was real and not a dream, she noticed something on her finger.

Selen: a wedding ring! I'm married! But with who?!

Selen had so many questions that she didn't have an answer to. She was wondering why all of a sudden she was in the future and how long she must have been sleeping. But more importantly who was she married to? She wanted to find out really badly so she got off her bed and left the room to see if there was anyone in her house that could answer her question or to see who she was married to. Once she was outside of her room, she saw the hallways that had many framed pictures so she decided to look at them to see if these pictures were her with her family.

Once she looked at the pictures, she was shocked to see that it was her and Finana getting married at their wedding.

Selen: I'm married to Finana. This is a dream come true.

But then she realized that this just brought up more questions. How did she get married, when did she get married, how long was she married to Finana. She didn't know but she didn't really care because this was a dream come true.

Selen: best time skip in my life ever.

As she looked at the photo even more, she then noticed something really strange, the wedding officiant looked strange, he looked familiar to her. It is on top of her tongue but she can't quite remember.

Selen: ah it's probably nothing.

Selen then went to the next photo to see what it was. She looked at the next photo to see that it was her and Finana seemly dancing with each other at their wedding which looked really nice. But then she noticed something again, she noticed that the person from the last photo was there, it was the wedding officiant again but he looked different. It should have seen some red flags to Selen but she just ignored it. Then she looked at the next photo to see it was her with her family that looked much older then before. It seemed that they were really happy to be together. But then she noticed something again, she noticed the wedding officiant was there again but looking much different, he was hiding behind one of the trees behind the family in the photo. Now this was starting to worry her and creep her out. She then looked at the next photo to see it was a photo of her and Elira in kindergarten. She remembers when everyone called her cute back then. Then she saw the wedding officiant again in the background and still looked the same age. Now this was telling her there was something wrong here.

Selen: what the hell, is he in every photo?

She then decided to look at the next photo to see the wedding officiant was also there, then she saw the next to see that the wedding officiant was also there. Selen started to think that the wedding officiant must have been stalking her for probably most of her life which was starting to scare her. She then looked at the next one.