the hunter of nightmares

Selen started to feel the warmness of her bed but this time, it felt really good to lay on it. Mostly because there's no there to ruin it or bother her about something. Which is a good start for her day. So once she started to open her eyes, she looked at her bedroom ceiling thinking it was going to be normal. But to her surprise, her bedroom ceiling was different from before but still looked similar to her.

Selen: What the hell?

She said to herself as her eyes tried to unjust themself so she could see better. She quickly robbed her eye to make sure she wasn't seeing things or was going crazy as she believed she was seeing a completely different ceiling. After a few seconds, Selen could finally see clearly and saw her roof and how different it was. Her roof being pinkish purple and not the normal white ceiling that she's so used to seeing when waking up. Then Selen started to feel fuzzy things next to her, many fuzzy things to be exact. So she quickly grabbed what it was and to her surprise, it was a plushie that she used to own when she was much younger.

Selen: what the? This is a plush I had when I was 8 years old. What's it doing here?

She said, confused. She remembered giving it away since she was getting older and no longer needed it. So why was it back on her bed? She then looked around and noticed that she was surrounded by a whole bunch of plushies that she used to own when she was 8 years old, in fact she started to remember why the room felt so similar to her.

Selen: What the hell? This is my old room! From the old house!

She screamed as she realized that she was in her old room when she was 8 years old, it had the pinkish purple, it had the room filled with plushies and it the posters of some of the greatest duelist that she looked up to and the reason why she enter the jr league tournaments during this time. But also was the reason why she trained a lot when she heard that the jr league tournament was going to be hosted near her home city.

Selen: Wait, if this was during the time when I started to train. Then that means?

Then it clicked.

Then that means that this was during the time when THEY were still "friends" with each other and trained with each other.

Selen: oh fuck.

She said as she then quickly got up from her bed and ran out of her room and quickly ran down the stairs. Once she was in the living room, she looked around to see if she could find her younger self there. Her heart was beating fast and she was sweating like bullets, in fact she was sweating harder than on the first day of the Jr league tournament. She kept looking if she could find her younger self so she could stop her from making the biggest mistake in her entire life.

Selen: Come on! Where are you!

She screamed as for some reasons, she was having a hard time looking for her younger self which you think it would be easy. She remembers when she was 8, she was a bit of a rowdy child. So she should be making a lot of noise that she could hear, but not only that but the house she used to live in wasn't that big either so it should have found her younger self by now.

Selen: god damn it! Where are you, you piece of shit!

She screamed as this was starting to annoy Selen as she had found her younger self by now but for some reasons, she hasn't. But right when she was going to lose her head, she heard a voice at the front door of the house.

Younger Selen: mom! I'm going out again to meet my training partner.

The second Selen heard that, she felt her heart stop as she knew what she meant by that.

Celestia: hey sweetie, why don't you bring your sister to meet your friend of yours, I'm sure both of them together as training partners would make you even stronger.