it has only just begun

It was another day for Selen but different, this time she got proper sleep which she thought was never going to happen. But in all seriousness, she felt like today was going to be different than usual, she didn't know but she just knew it would be but she was going to try to not notice it as today was the day she finally got the sleep she wanted so badly. So once she was up, she got out of her bed and changed her pajamas into normal clothes and once she did, she went down

stairs as she was ready for breakfast like usual. As she went downstairs, she saw as her family were in the living room watching the Tv with worried looks. This in turn also made worry as well as she feared the worst already. Maybe this is why she felt different than usual but that's what happens when you're a part of the mafia. That's just how the mafia works.

Selen: hey, why is everyone looking like someone died, what happened?

Elira: look for yourself.

Elira said as she pointed at the Tv. So Selen looked at the Tv to see them watching the news but on the news, there were photos of VFS officers with the word "dead" underneath their photos which frightened Selen.

News reporter: In today's top story, five dedicated VFS officers are feared to have met a tragic fate while in pursuit of a mysterious assailant who had attacked Millie Parfait. Following the unsettling incident, a significant number of VFS officers took to the streets at night, determined to locate the enigmatic individual responsible. However, since that fateful night when they embarked on their mission, these valiant VFS officers have vanished without a trace, leaving their colleagues and the public in a state of uncertainty. It is with heavy hearts that we report that the prevailing belief among their fellow VFS members is that these officers may have fallen victim to the very mystery they sought to unravel.

Selen: oh shit.

Mom: don't curse.

Selen: I'm an adult.

Mom: still though.

Selen just sighs in annoyance though this wasn't something she should be worried about right now. What she should be worried about is the fact that five VFS officers are most likely dead and it's probably because of the hunter which alone should scream killer. Which he was because she had seen him kill people especially when he almost killed her and her friends. Though what bothered her was the fact that the hunter spared Millie which didn't make sense to her for some reason. If he wanted them dead and had the chance to, why didn't he? Luca said it probably because the hunter wanted to leave a message but if he wanted to, why not kill Millie? That would be a more effective message, something was telling her that there was something higher in play here. But before she could think more about it, the news kept on going.

News reporter: In light of the recent developments surrounding the individual believed to be responsible for the disappearance of the VFS officers, who had previously assaulted Millie Parfait, the city of Scetas has taken unprecedented measures to ensure the safety of its residents. In a joint effort between the VFS and the city's administration, a curfew has been implemented, effective immediately. From 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM, citizens are advised to remain indoors, as authorities work tirelessly to apprehend the elusive assailant. This curfew is a proactive measure aimed at safeguarding the community until this mysterious figure is brought to justice. Furthermore, a massive nocturnal patrol operation has been initiated to root out any potential threats lurking in the shadows. The city remains on high alert as it bands together in the pursuit of safety and security for all."

Selen's thought: 'double shit'

Well this was bad for Selen for a lot of reasons. The obvious reason is that being now it was going to be harder to sneak out at night for Selen. Last thing she wanted to be caught by VFS offers especially sneaking out at night, she doesn't want her family figuring out that she might be a part of something bad and by that she means the mafia, the last thing any parents want to find out about their kid is that their a part of the mafia. Though that doesn't mean she wasn't going to try like always. Though she knows she had to be more careful now if she didn't want to be caught. As she thought to herself, her mom turned off the TV and got off of the couch she was sitting on.