a date gone wrong (rewrite again)

It was the next day after Selen had gone nightwatching with her group. She started to wake up due to her alarm clock that was going on so she decided to turn it off by smashing the alarm clock with her dragon's hand. because of how long she stayed up from nightwatching, she didn't get the best of sleep which annoyed her but lucky for her, it was the weekend so she didn't have to worry about much meaning she could sleep in more which she was planning to do. So she snuggled into her bed and slept as she let the world pass her by.

Mom: Selen get down here!

Or not

Selen groaned in annoyance of her mother yelling. She didn't want to get up but she didn't want an ass beating like last time so she got up from her bed looking like a mess as she left her room and went downstairs to see what her mother wanted from her.

Selen: what!

She yelled with annoyed and anger

Mom: your friends here and she wanted to ask you something.

Selen: what? Who— oh god damn it.

Selen looked at her couch to see that Millie was sitting there with coffee in her hand with a smug smile on her face.

Mom: your friend here says that you owe her something after you made her do a favor for you. Is this true?

Selen: yes, it is.

Mom: Well then, Selen, you better repair her then.

Selen: I will, don't worry.

Mom: Well you better then.

Then her mom leaves the room leaving Selen and Millie alone in the living room.

Selen: What do you want?

She said in a tired voice but Millie could tell that she was annoyed to see her.

Millie: Well, you said that you promised that you would do me a favor, remember.

Selen: yes i did, so what do you want?

Millie: well, me and Enna are going on our date today so—

Selen just sign as she knew what Millie wanted

Selen: how much money do you want?

Millie: Well there are a lot of things me and Enna wanted to do today for our date. We wanted to go to the arcade, go for dinner, go to the park and get some ice cream, and we want to the fair as well.

Selen: how much is it going to cause for all of that?

Millie: like at least 500 dollars.

Selen just signed again and went up her stairs to her room and grabbed her wallet and took out 500 dollars out of her wallet. Then she goes back downstairs to Millie and throws the money at her out of spite.

Selen: Here the money now leave me alone.

Millie: Oh come one Selen, don't be like that.

She said trying to cheer her up

Selen: it's hard to not be like this when you're tired.

Millie: Well now you know how I felt.

Selen: yeah whatever. Can you just leave now?

Millie: Sorry but no, my date doesn't start in another hour.

Selen: you can still go home and get ready.

Millie: I am ready! Plus, the date is going to start at the park which you're nearby so me being here gives me a head start.

Selen: fine whatever, just don't make a lot of noises when I'm sleeping.