the calm before the storm (rewrite)

Selen was in her bed like always trying to get the best sleep she could as she was still tired from the night watching she did. She really needed some sleep as she has been having trouble sleeping lately due to the nightmares she had been having recently. Though dreams she couldn't understand, dreams where she was seeing something. Always having this black goo surrounding her while always having number 95, she didn't know why the number 95 was always part of her dream, including the purple rose. She knew what the purple rose meant but she didn't know what the number 95 meant. She did look it up and it said that it means freedom of expression. From her dream, it's probably not what it's trying to tell her other than haunt her. She knew she should tell someone but for them to understand she would need to tell her the full story of her past which she doesn't think she's ready to tell them yet. So for right now she's just going to keep it to herself which probably isn't healthy which it might not be. Though lately she hasn't gotten a third one yet so while she has a chance, she's going to finally sleep peacefully for once.

As she started to drift to sleep, Elira burst into the door which stopped Selen from sleeping.

Elira: Selen!

Selen: god damn it! Can't I not get sleep in this house! For once please!

Elira: Selen we need to go now!

Selen: where do we need to go?! That is so important that you burst into my room and ruined my sleep!

Elira: It's Millie and Enna! They've both been attacked and now are in the hospital!

She said with tears in her eyes as Selen's eyes widened in fear.

Time skip

Right now Millie was on a hospital bed unconscious as she had an oxygen tube on her and a heartbeat monitor next to her. In the waiting room was Millie's family, that being her parents and her older brother Fulgur who was trying to comfort his parents, their mom being named Seraphina and their father named Maximus. Also waiting was Enna and her family, which was her mom Nina and her sister Reimu. Enna was the one who got the least hurt as she just got a black eye which she was covering with an ice pack but for Millie, she had broken bones and was bleeding really badly which caused her to need medical attention as soon as possible. All of them were silent and none of them dared to break the sound of silence as none of them knew what to say. As they stayed silence, selen and her family entered the hospital as they were there to make sure that Selen and Elira's parent were there for their friend's daughter. Once they entered, they walked up to the family to comfort them in their trying time.

Mom: Nina, Seraphina, Maximus. Are all of you okay?

Seraphina: no Celestia, we are not fine right now.

She said as she cried. Celestia, the friend she was trying her best to comfort his friend as she needed a lot. Celestia then looked at Nina who looked like she was trying her best to not cry but she knew how badly she wanted to. As she tried to hide her tears, Selen's dad walked up to Enna to see if she was okay.

Dad: Are you okay Enna?

Enna: fucking bitch do i look okay.

She said in annoyance which caused Nina to hit Enna in the elbow.

Enna: ow mom.

Nina: Honey please, not now.

Reimu: yeah, just because you're a victim doesn't mean you get to be an asshole.

Enna: don't fuck with me right now. I'm not in the mood.

Elira: please guys, don't be like this right now.

She said not want them to fight each other. Enna sat in silence still feeling sorrow, Selen walked up to fulgur to ask him what exactly happened.

Selen: you fulgur, if you don't mind me asking, how's it been?