the man(s) behind the mask

Selen and Pomu were just arriving at the secret base where Luca and the others were out with the man on Pomu's shoulder. It wasn't easy reaching the base since there were many VFS officers on high alert and also carrying a grown ass man on your shoulder isn't going to be easy, but lucky for them they still made it. So once they reached the front door entrance of the secret base, both Selen and Pomu stopped for a second to catch their breath as they were running for quite a bit, especially Pomu since had to carry a grown ass man all by herself on her shoulder with no help whatsoever.

Pomu: god damn it Selen! I can't believe you made me carry this asshole all by myself!

Selen: hey look! You told me once that you carried my sister bridal style once so I thought you had this!

Pomu: I lied about that! It was your sister who carried me bridal style! She didn't even carry me for long, we both immediately fell to the ground! I just said I was the one just so I can make you think I was the one on top!

Selen: i fucking know it! I know you were fucking lying about it the second you told me about it!

She screamed back at Pomu as she knew she was lying about that the second she told her that long ago.

Pomu: That isn't important right now! What's important is getting this guy to Luca so he could ask some questions! And we better get some answers because I'm not carrying for nothing! This shoulder is for Elira only!

Selen: oh stop complaining, you did a whole bunch of meaningless tasks before, this wouldn't be your first. Plus, you did this for me, right?

She asked as she hoped Pomu was carrying the guy she didn't want to carry all the way to Luca's base all by herself.

Pomu: no fuck you.

Selen: bitch, you wish my sister told you that.

She said as she started to open the door.

Pomu: bitch you wish Finana would.

She taunted Selen which she ignored as she didn't want to continue to bicker with Pomu. She opened the door for the both of them and they both had entered the secret base with the man still in hand. Once they entered, they ran to find Luca so they could get some help from him and the others. They saw some other goons there as well minding their own business but they didn't see Luca.

Selen: luca! Luca, where are you!

Pomu: yeah Luca! Where are you! I need you to take this guy off of my shoulder already!

They both screamed Luca's name as they needed him right now. Lucky for them, he quickly answered them.

Luca: hey guys! What you need!

He screamed as walked towards them with both Calli and Gura behind him as well.

Selen: Luca, thank god. I have good news for everyone!

Gura: oh! Did you bring pizza!

She said excitedly.

Selen: what? No! We found a guy who I believe is working with the enemy and we captured him!

She said in excitement she could finally be finding the answer she wanted to find.

Gura: aw man, bring pizza would be much more exciting news.

She said which caused Calli to bonk her in the head.

Calli: So are you certain that this guy could be related to the secret mafia gang that is after us?

Selen: well the fact that glowed ominous red when i dueled this guy, i would say most likely.

She said as she was confident of herself.