meeting with the enemy

It was the next after the dragon had broken into the bank and stolen all the money. It was all over the news to the point that everyone had heard about it. It is all the city and town talks about now. Selen was watching the news with careful eyes trying to find any sort of information of the incident and who the person on the dragon could have been. Selen was watching the news carfulling as she analyzed every single pixel on the TV just to make sure she wasn't missing something.

News reporter: Following the chaotic bank heist involving an unidentified dragon, VFS officials are working tirelessly to identify the creature and gather any additional information. Meanwhile, the public remains captivated by the mystery surrounding the creature, with some questioning whether it truly was a colossal dragon in armor, and others unsure if the police have the capacity to apprehend such a formidable foe. The hostages and onlookers present during the heist described a peculiar man entering the building, accompanied by a group of unknown individuals, just moments before the dragon suddenly materialized and proceeded to snatch the vault.

Selen watched and listened carefully to what the news reporter had to say as she analyzed the footage the news were showing. While she was watching the news, her family were having dinner without her. Her family looked at her with worried eyes as she just ignored her food on the table.

Selen's mom: um, sweety, do you want to eat your dinner before it gets cold?

Selen didn't respond to her own mother as she was busy watching the news. Both of her parents were starting to get worried about Selen while Elira was just getting annoyed. So Elira got up and walked up to her sister and then grabbed the TV controller and turned off the TV which got Selen's attention.

Selen: hey!

Elira: eat your food. You can check the news later.

Selen: no! I need to know about this information now!

Elira: Why is this such a big deal to you?

Selen: um, that is none of your business. So let me watch the news.

Selen then grabbed the remote away from Elira to turn back on the news.

Elira: You can just look up about this bank heist on the internet later so for now, eat your food.

Elira then tried to grab the remote away from Selen but Selen moved her hand that was holding the remote away from Elira. Then Selen and Elira started wrestling one another trying to take the remote from the other.

Selen's mom: both of you stop fighting!

Both they didn't listen as they still are fighting one another as Selen tries to keep the remote away from Elira the best she could. They kept on fighting until Selen heard what the news reporter had to say next.

News reporter: here's what the VFS commander Sonny Brisko had to say about the situation.

This Selen full attention that she stopped fighting her sister

Sonny Brisko: I will be completely honest with all of you. I don't know how to deal with this situation at all. I've trained for years just to become the VFS commander but none of those years of training has ever taught me what to do when we are dealing with a dragon. So I'm just as confused as all of you. But look at the bright side, i;m pretty sure this person is working with the gang known as "the death shark" thanks to the fact that the culprit left "the death shark" symbol behind the scene. so that is a head start.

The death shark. Those are the Lucubs' rivals. So it was really them who had stolen from them. Selen was surprised by this now knowing it was the Death Shark who had stolen from them and took their most valuable cards, and also money but mostly the valuable cards are what is important here.