FOUR

1x04

1x04

IZZIE WALKS INTO  Rose's room asking her if she wants coffee only to be faced with Rose in the middle of the room surrounded by blankets and tons of books.

Rose looks up at the girl who is only in her underwear and tank top. "No, I think I'm already too energized." Izzie looked at her confused for a second.

"Alright then," she said before leaving her room. 

See now usually, at this time, she would be in her bed complaining about how much she didn't want to get out of bed but today after waking up from a nightmare she hasn't been able to go back to sleep. 

She'd been up since 3 am trying to get herself to fall back asleep, she did every task known to man and even read all her medical books but she just couldn't get her eyes to close. 

Rose was now dressed and leaving the house to go to the hospital. While in the car she kept fidgeting which earned her a concerned look from Meredith. "Rose is everything okay," Meredith asked.

 "Yup never been better," Rose said quickly and enthusiastically she looked out the window and she when saw they were at the hospital she jumped out of the car fastly. 

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." George says still going on about being a man.

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons."

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower."

"Can you add it to your list, please?" Meredith asked.

"What?!"

"Tampons"

"Wow tampons," Rose muttered sarcastically.

"To the list, it's your turn."

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear." 

Rose walked ahead of them not interested in what complaints George had to make. Rose entered the locker room and went to her locker to change into her scrubs. Bailey came in and started giving the interns a speech before they did their pre-rounds.

"You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then you can tell you're attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done by 5:30 am." Bailey said 

"I'd better get good patients today. Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes." Meredith said to Rose and Cristina.