SEVEN

1x07

1x07

LOUD MOANS that is all Rose heard last night coming from Meredith's room. She knew Sheperd was all McDreamy and everything but he couldn't be that good in bed to make those sounds come out of Meredith. Rose walked downstairs and saw Izzie and George sitting at the table.

They saw her and gave her a knowing look.  "I barely got an ounce of sleep," Rose said walking to the coffee machine where a fresh pot had just been brewed.

"Exactly!" Izzie exclaimed

"So who's the guy?" George asked.

"You think it was just one guy doing all that work?" Izzie said chuckling.

"Ooh, you think she was having a threesome," Rose said scandalously looking over the rim of her mug.

" Yeah, do you mind if I don't think about that?" George said sounding uncomfortable.

"Oh, jealous?" Izzie asked smiling, "I'm not jealous," George said, "You're extremely jealous," Rose said 

"Well, I am. But at least I know she'll be having a long day at work." Izzie said grinning.

Rose looks from the counter she's now sitting on to see Derek try to sneak out of the home, "Well, he's not subtle at all" she muttered.

" Well, at least we know brain surgery isn't his only skill," Izzie said raising her eyebrows "I guess all that work with his hands makes him amazing in bed," Rose said which caused Izzie to laugh.

"They can't be...He's her boss." George sputtered.

" We're late. He's all of our boss. You know she has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries." Izzie said thinking.

"No, Meredith wouldn't sleep with him just to...No." George said, "He's right you know," Rose said finishing her coffee   

"Well, if she's not ashamed of it, why is she keeping it a secret?" Izzie asked sharply.

"Maybe because it's none of our business," Rose said shrugging before hopping off the counter.

"Maybe she didn't. Maybe it just happened. You know, spontaneously, last night." George said hopefully.

"Hi, Good Morning," Meredith said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning," Rose said smiling at the woman.

"Morning. Hey, so it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sex last night, all night long. Who was the guy?" Izzie questioned Rose rolled her eyes at her she was being overly dramatic about the whole thing.

"No one you know," Meredith said. 'Wrong answer' Rose thought.

"We're late. Let's go." Izzie said annoyed. 'This was really going to be a long day' Rose thought dreadfully.