EIGHT

1x08

1x08

"I'M NOT A CHILD IZZIE," Rose whined. "Yeah well stop acting like one," Izzie snatching the cupcake from her hand. The woman had gone into a frenzy trying to make the perfect cupcakes and none of them met her standards she was on her fourth batch It's safe to say that Rose helped get rid of the discarded cupcakes.

"Just let me have one more"

"You've said that eight times," Izzie said stirring more batter.

"So, and how come George doesn't get a limit," Rose said pointing at the man stuffing his face with a cupcake.

"Because George doesn't act like a crackhead when he has sugar," Izzie said referring to the time when Rose ate half of her cake and was running around the house saying she was Batman.

" Fine, whatever I don't even like cupcakes," Rose grumbled and George laughed. "Shut up George"

"Could you both shut up, I need to focus so I can get this recipe perfect," Izzie said aggressively stirring the batter.

"Izzie these are amazing," George said grabbing another cupcake.

"Right they are spectacular, Martha Stewart would approve," Rose said sliding her hand over to the tray of cupcakes. Izzie looked up and glared at Rose who smiled sheepishly and slowly retracted her hand.

"Good morning." Rose turns and sees Derek and Meredith enter the kitchen, "Morning,"

"Hey. You guys want a cupcake?" George asked the duo.

"Oh, no."

"Izzie made them." George offered, "And they taste wonderful," Rose added

"You know, I like it here. You said so yourself, you liked having your things around, sleeping in your own bed." Derek said grabbing a cereal and a bowl from the cabinet

"You're like a health nut, aren't ya? You eat muesli every morning." George said.

" No, I don't."

"Yes you do I don't know how you eat that it tastes like shit," Rose said making a face at the cereal box

"Right! The muesli thing, you do. The last seven days, at least." Izzie said shrugging.

" Oh, come on. I haven't been here for a whole week. Have I?" Derek said looking over at Meredith.

"See? Even they think it's weird." Meredith exclaimed.

"Oh no, I find it kind of amusing," Rose said smiling and Meredith flipped her off,

"Love you too"

"Rose take your hand away from that tray"