FIVE

1x05

1x05

ROSE, CRISTINA, AND GEORGE sat in the gallery watching Meredith perform surgery with Burke.

"I wish I could hold a heart," George says

"A monkey could hold a heart," Cristina says.

"Aw, you still mad about Burke didn't pick you," Rose taunts.

"Oh shut up"

"George, I need more ice and chips," Izzie says walking into the room,

"Who else did you invite?"

"I thought you said you were done inviting people," Rose said

"Izzie, we said the list was jocks only. Surgery, Trauma, Plastics. Who else?" Cristina said annoyed.

"Just some people from Peds."

Rose turned to give e Izzie a look of annoyance. She wasn't exactly excited about the whole party thing for Izzie's boyfriend but she couldn't really do anything about the party so they agreed that they would keep the number of people coming small but Izzie really doesn't understand what small means apparently.

" You invited the preschoolers to Meredith's house. The next thing you'll say is you invited the shrinks.," Cristina says.

"Don't give her any ideas."Izzie started to look away, "please tell me you didn't Izzie," Rose said concerned,

"She invited mental defects. This party's D.O.A."

"You know, Meredith thinks this is just going to be a little, small, meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing. Did you clear this with her?" George said.

"I thought it was too," Rose muttered bitterly,

"No, but I will," the three gave her a look, "I promise."

" Why are you wasting the only weekend your boyfriend is in town on a big party? Is he bad in bed?" Cristina asks.

"No. I just want him to meet some of my friends." Izzie says.

"He's definitely bad in bed," Rose whispers to the other two who start to snicker.

"Oh most definitely," Cristina responded.

"You know I can hear you right."

" Right. Sixty geeks in scrubs are your friends," Cristina's pager starts beeping "Bad sex, sucks for you." she says while getting up to leave."