NINE

1x09

1x09

ROSE FOUND HERSELF staring up at a ceiling in an on-call room reevaluating her decisions. It had been two weeks since the whole Alex thing and she's still processing how she could do something so dumb. The sex was amazing but it was still the same asshole pretty boy that got on her very last nerve despite the fact she couldn't seem to get that night out of her head.

Why does life have to be so difficult?

Rose pulled herself off the bed and exited the room to look for a certain brunette nurse. When Rose spotted the woman at the nurse's station, she approached her. Camila looked up at her and smiled, "You look shitty"

"Thank you I've been here all night," Rose said sarcastically.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much," Rose said twirling her hair.

"It's about Karev isn't it"

"Yes," Rose said dropping her hand to her side, "I think I was possessed maybe that's why I slept with him"

"Yeah by your vagina," Camila snickered

"Your not helping," Rose deadpanned

"Well it's very normal for two consenting adults to have sex "

"But that's different we're talking about Alex,"

"If it makes you feel better I think half of the nurses have had sex with him," Camila said shrugging.

"That makes me feel even worse, pendaja"

"Well I know something that will cheer you up," Rose furrowed her brows as Camila drew her closer, "Resident spotted in an on-call room with three interns"

"How is tha-"

"naked," 

Rose's jaw was almost touching the floor, "Seriously" she whispered

"Uh-huh" 

"Wow that actually does make me feel better," Rose said chuckling.

"Alright now go away"

"Wow," Rose said as Camilla shooed her away. "Fine I'm going" 

"Can I have one of those lollipops"

"Rose!"

__________

Rose was now outside in the cafeteria happily sucking on her lollipop when Izzie and Cristina approached. The two women sat down at the and Izzie suddenly spoke, "George has syphilis"

Rose pulled the lollipop and stared at Izzie wide-eyed, "Who the hell is George sleeping with"

"George got laid," Cristina said cackling, Rose slapped the woman's arm "What?"