TWO

1x02

1x02

ROSE WAS TALKING to Meredith with George and Izzie about becoming her roommate since Meredith had put up a flyer about it.

"Come on I would be a great roommate everyone loves me," the dark-haired girl said

"Yeah. Why do you put up posters for roommates if you don't want roommates?" Izzie complains

"I do want roommates, we're together a hundred hours a week, you want to live together too?" Meredith says.

"No. Ooh, you're bringing bribes now?" Cristina asks Meredith who has a coffee in her hand for Bailey.

Rose gives Meredith sad puppy eyes and she finally gives in.

"Fine, you can move in just stop looking at me like that" Meredith says.

"What" George and Izzie say in unison.

Rose turns to the two and sticks her tongue out like a child. The two roll their eyes at her.

"I need a place to live. My mom irons my scrubs. I have to get out of there." George pleads.

"It's not a bribe. I don't think it's a good idea" Meredith says.

"It's totally a bribe."

"Definitely a bride"

"I can cook. And I'm an obsessive cleaner." Izzie says

"No. I just want two total strangers who I don't have to talk to or be nice to, and it's not a bribe, it's a mocha latte." Meredith says

"But you letting Rosalia stay" George whines.

"Rose, and like I said everyone loves me, and I just eat and sleep," Rose said.

Then Bailey comes and starts assigning her interns jobs. "George, you're running the code team, Meredith, take the trauma patients, Cristina and Rosalia, deliver the weekend labs to the patients, Izzie, you're on sutures."

"Dr. Bailey. I was hoping to assist you in the OR today. Bailey turns and looks at her with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe do a minor procedure? I think I'm ready." Holding up the tray with the latte on it. "Mocha latte?" Meredith says.

"I want to cut and Meredith already got to do a surgery with Dr. Shepherd" Rose whines.

"If she gets to cut, I want to cut too"

"Yeah, me too."

"I wouldn't mind another shot, I mean if everybody else is..." George adds

"Stop talking. Every intern wants to perform their first surgery, that's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No. Why? Because my interns are whining. You know what will make me look happy? Having the code team staffed, having the trauma patients answered, having the weekend labs delivered, and having someone down in the Pit, doing the sutures. No one holds a scalpel until I'm so happy I'm Mary freakin' Poppins." Bailey says taking the latte out of Meredith's hands.