Chapter 6 - Conflicting Situation

Narcia held onto the jacket as she watched Liam walk inside the dorm, now safe from whatever had come near them. She hadn't gotten the chance to catch its scent, but her wolf had told her to run, so she did. She kicked a pebble on the ground and started to walk towards her own dorm. She couldn't believe he had let her hold his hand for a bit. She smiled to herself as she walked inside. A few of the girls from her pack rushed to her.

"Alpha! Where were you!?" One yelled as she took the jacket off.

"You worried us sick! We we're gonna get the boys involved soon!" A smaller one said as she hugged Narcia.

"As you can see, our alpha is alright. Please head to your respective rooms and sleep. There is still school in the morning." A dark purple haired girl said as she pushed her glasses up.

"Thanks, Tammy. I don't want to deal with them at the moment." Narcia said as she rubbed the brink of her nose. The whole night replaying in her head.

"Care to explain where you had gone? And why did you take so long?" Tammy asked as she walked towards their room, the armor starting to get pretty heavy on her arm.

"I went to pick up the piece my father requested... But..." She started with a blush as she remembered how sweaty and gorgeous her mate was at that moment.

"Alpha, you are blushing... That is quite rare." Tammy said, causing to get a growl from Narcia. How could she not blush at the imagery that was in her head? Or at the heat that was down between her legs.

"I met with Liam... He works there at the forgery." She said as Tammy started to put two plus two together, giving her alpha a small pat on her back.

"I understand. Well, please try to rest, I prepared warm milk by your bedside already. Rest well." Tammy said as she stretched and lay down on the bed beside the one Narcia sleeps in.

Narcia sighed, dropping the armor by the door and putting the coat on her bed. She walked to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water felt amazing as it fell down her hair and body, her mind replaying the event she had witnessed tonight. Her wolf whimpered as she started to feel warmer. He had such nicely toned muscles. She wanted to dig her nails in that strong back of his, to watch his face be pleasured by her.

She quickly opened her eyes, bitting her lip. She knew better than to do this kind of thing. She quickly washed herself and stepped out to dry. Once all ready, she headed to her bed, drinking the milk to help her sleep, but sleep never found her. She twisted and turned, touching her hand where his had been, closing her eyes to try and remember the tingle it had given her.

"Mate..." She whined as she slowly started to grow tired. Unfortunately for her, as she started to drift off to sleep, her alarm rang. She growled and crushed the cursed thing, rubbing her face in annoyance.

"Someone is grumpy this morning." Tammy said with a yawn as she walked to the bathroom.

Narcia slowly sat up. She had never woken up with so much displeasure before, but if it meant she would see her mate like she did yesterday every time it happened, she would not mind.

"Come on, alpha. If you dont get out of bed, we will be late." Tammy said as she tied her hair in a high ponytail, putting her glasses on.

"I couldn't sleep at all, Tam... This night was white. I can't get over his touch. It was so heavenly." She said as her wolf purred, making Tammy chuckle and shake her head.

"You really like that boy, dont you?"

"Tam, he is no longer a boy... That body of his. It puts ideas that are beyond appropriate in my head!" Narcia exclaimed as Tammy rolled her eyes.