Chapter 7 - Forgiving you could kill me

Liam hugged himself as he walked to the dorms. It sure wasn't warm outside. At least he knew she wasn't cold with his coat. His eyes grew before he facepalmed. He had completely forgotten to ask for his coat back, but he didn't feel like turning around just for a stupid jacket. Liam made it to his room and sighed as he closed the door, Matheo had already fallen fast asleep.

He walked over to his closet and grabbed a pair of fresh boxers and shorts for the night. Not that there was much time left to it, but he would definitely try to sleep what he could. He walked over to the bathroom and undressed, putting his clothes into the dirty basket. Liam turned the water on and sighed as the warm water landed on his skin. He put his hand against the wall as water fell on his head and back, his eyes staring at the floor calmly.

"I must be cursed." He whispered to himself as he closed his eyes, remembering the warm feeling that had coursed through him when she had caught his hand. His face changed from enjoyment to anger. He hated how she made him feel and slammed his fist against the ceramic wall.

"Damn her!" He cursed under his breath. He hated this. He hated her! He couldn't feel good about her touch! He would forbid himself from thinking like that. Yet, he couldn't help but look at his loose hand, watching as water fell into his palm. Was it so bad to let go of the grudge he had held all these years.

"Would it be bad for you to let go of the past? All that anger, it can't do you much good, you know."

Liam groaned as he heard the words of his roommate ring in his head. He knew that Matheo was right, yet he couldn't let himself forgive. How could he forgive her? She mocked him, humiliated him, beat him up, ridiculed him, and even belittled him for being a punny human, whatever that meant.

Liam felt awful, his head was starting to pound, and his mind was getting foggy. He quickly finished washing himself and walked out of the shower, the steam causing him to struggle breathing.

"M-Matheo..." He whined out as he collapsed on his knees, desperately trying to catch his breath. Snickers started to echo in the bathroom. He looked up in fear, his body now small and frail again.

"Look at Lili! He is all naked!" A girl laughed out as Narcia stood in the back, looking away as another girl held his clothes. That girl had snatched his clothes away while he changed in the gym changing room. Liam started to tear up as he tried his best to cover himself from the eyes of everyone.

"I think he's had enough... Right girls?" Narcia said before the other girls frowned at her and grabbed Liam, dragging him towards the corridors.

"Wasn't it your idea? To steal his clothes?" The girl said with her arms crossed as Narcia tried to yell at the girls from a far.

"I wanted to panick him a bit! But what you are doing is going too far! Bring him back!" She yelled, but they had already wandered too far for them to hear her.

Liam never got to hear that part. He was too far away when she spoke. Tears rolled down his cheeks as they dropped him in front of everyone, laughs echoed as he curled in a ball and desperately tried to hide himself.

Liam.

He trembled as people pushed him, trying to force him to reveal his naked parts.

Liam!

"Please stop..." He begged out before a sharp pain hit his cheek, his eyes shot open as the slap echoed in the room.

"LIAM!" Matheo yelled as their eyes met. Liam looked around confused, realizing he was now in bed.

"Thank god, I was starting to get worried about you. I heard you call out my name from the bathroom, but when I came in, you were out cold on the floor. You passed out and busted your lip, man." Matheo said as he pushed a cotton ball of alcohol on his wounded lip. Liam hissed as he felt the sting of the alcohol reach is open skin.