training time

I could sleep, everything felt to empty for some reason. I got up and went for a walk again. Somehow I ended up on the roof two other tributes were there to. One of the is the talk guy I mentioned earlier. "Hello there princess, the name is Ajax, district 1. "I'm Thomas, district 4. You looked beautiful in that dress." "Thank you." I look at both the boys the were around 19 years old, both pretty tall and well build and not to mention both careers. "Wanna join our alliance?" Ajax asks. "I don't know, I'll think about it." "Great!" "Bye boys." I walked of as fast as I can. What was I thinking they just want to use me and then kill me of later. I stumble upon Jasper. "Lilith what are you doing outside, come on get some sleep." He dragged me to his room. What is going on? Then I smell it, alcohol... he was drinking. Before I know it i'm laying in his bed, him wrapped around me like a koala. The feeling op emptiness was gone and I fell asleep in seconds.

I wake up in Jaspers arms, he is still sleeping, he looks cute. I try to get out of his arms an leave the room before he wakes up. As I'm about to close the door he awakes. "Lilith?" "Ehm... I wanted to go to training with you, so I came to check if you were up. Did I wake you?" "No you didn't, wait a second I'll be in the lobby soon.

Me and Jasper are walking to the training hall. As soon as we enter I hear Ajax yell "hey princess! How are you doing." I walk over to them leaving Jasper behind. "I'm fine, how are you?" "Never been better." I look back at Jasper and see that he isn't happy with me speaking to Ajax. "Time to show us what you got?" Ajax tried to get my attention again. "I think I'll train on my own, thanks." I walk to the table with knives, grab a few small ones and look for the simulation box. As soon as I click the ready button yellow figures start to appear. I try to go as fast and precise as I can. I miss one shit now I am one knive short. I remember I have a pin keeping my bun together, it should be sharp enough. I grab it and throw it at the yellow man. "Holy shit! That was awesome!" I turn around to see Thomas. "Thanks." I smile.

Finally, training is over. When I get back I see Jasper standing in front of my room. "What the hell was that! They just want to use you Lilith, you know that!" " since when do you decide who I talk to." "I'm not telling you to do shit I just want to warn you and remind to that they are cold-blooded killers!" " Don't you dare speak of people that way Jasper!" This argument is getting heated. "I'm just trying to protect you!" He admits. "Well I don't need your protection I can take care of my own!" I push him to the side and enter my room.

AN:
Oop an argument... sorry but I had to for :
*story development* :O wow