the interviews

"Lilith Katz Lady's and gentlemen!!" I am being announced to the audience. I walk on stage smiling and waving.

Before me a few other people were interviewed. One being Ajax he talks about how honored he is to be here and that every has been so interesting. He talked about the training and... wait... he described a girl... that sounds to much like me... no I am probably just imagining things. Someone else who caught my eye was Alice, the girl from district 2. Oh my she looks like a slut. Her dress is skintight and really revealing. She talked about her district and flirted with the audience and Ray. Ray is the son of katniss and Peeta btw and he is a presenter of the hungergames.

"Well here we are! You look nice." Ray started. "Oh well thanks, you look good to." I am freaking out there are so many people here. They are all dressed in bright colors which isn't helping. "So Lilith, how are you doing?" "I am fine, everything it's a bit overwhelming but I'll manage." "Can you tell us how you got that 12 because I'm very curious. We're all curious am I right!?" The crowd goes wild. "Well Ray, I am afraid I'll have to disappoint you. You'll have to wait till the games." I reply confidently. "What a bummer," Ray pulls a sad face and the crowd laughs, "Well if you can't then let me ask you another question. Why do you want to win the games?" "Because I want to go home to my brothers and my dad. I love them so much. We run a shop together and we had a system; we couldn't live without each other. I just miss them so much. My dad has already lost my mother, i just know they were soulmates and he loved her so much. He always told me I reminded him so much of her. I don't how he'll manage if I die." I start crying to get sympathy from the crowd. Then all of a sudden a buzz sounds. "Oh that was the interview with Lilith. Have a nice day Lilith we'll see you soon." "Hava a nice day Ray." I say as I walked of stage.

"Jasper Woods Lady's and gentlemen!!!"
Ray asked Jasper how he was doing and if he liked it in the Capitol. It was nothing special just a lot of jokes were made. I didn't expect Jasper to be so funny. "And tell me Jasper, is there a special someone in your life?" Ray asked wile winking. "No, not that I know of at least. Oh wait there is the president, Mr Ring." The crowd started laughing again. Wow Jasper has some serious rizz and humor. "Haha that's really funny, but seriously is there really no one. I mean a handsome lad like you...." Ray wiggles his eyebrows. "Well there is. Kind of. I have had a huge crush on a girl for as long as i can remember but I think she didn't even know I existed before the games." Now he was getting a bit nervous. "Well son, if you win this she'll have to go out with you." Ray said with a smile. "That's the problem... she came here with me."

Wait what did he just say!! What the....

An: JASPER DON'T STEAL PEETAS WORDS!!!
I am having so much fun  writing this and i hope you are having fun reading this :)