just confusing

As soon as Jasper is of stage I grab him by his shoulders and smash him against a wall. "What the hell Jasper! Not talking to me for more than a week, being angry at me for something you do the very second I stop and then all of a sudden you have a crush on me!" I fumed. "I- I'm sorry. I-" Jasper started. "Lilith, let the poor boy go!" Nolan now is not the time to annoy me. "Tell me Jasper! What the fuck are you doing!" I just ignore Nolan. "I'm sorry Lilith. I was trying to make the crowd like us so everything will be easier in the arena." Jasper answers and I finally let go. "Oh... oke. Should we- should we continue this strategy?" I say in a softer tone. "I think it's a good idea." "Nolan shut the fuck up!" I say not even looking at him. "I think we should." Jasper admitted. "Oke, wel I'm going to my room. Bye." I run of.

I draw myself a bath. The shampoos here actually smell nice. Oh and they have bathbombs! I grab a purple one that smells like lavender. I take of my clothes and slip in the bathtub. The bathbomb makes the water purple and glittery. I am trying to get my mind of what happend but it's not really working. I grab the book that's still on the shelf beside the bath from yesterday. It's a pretty good book, about a princess who's stuck in a tower and has really long hair. 2 hours have past. I should try to go to sleep early this time. I get out of bath, dry myself, put on pyjamas and drain the bath. The bed isn't ad comfortable as it was in the beginning.

It's now almost midnight and i'm awake. I am so confused! Was this really apart of the game for him or is there some truth behind that confession. He played it so convincing! He's all I can think about. Do I like him? No! I can't! it's probably the confusion! I need to clear my head.

I walk to the rooftop. "Hey princess!" Oh Ajax is here to. "Hi Ajax." I say. "What's with the loverboy. I mean I've seen how rude he has been towards you. I don't understand." Ajax asks. "I don't understand either." I respond. "Ajax I'm scared." "Me to princess me to." He pulls me in for a hug. Holy- this man is a unit. I don't know how to react. I don't really trust him but he has shown nothing but kindness. "Lilith, I don't want to kill you. If we end up being the last two standing I'll kill myself," Ajax wispers, "I just couldn't kill you even if it meant I could go home." "I don't know what to say... thanks Ajax." "I thought you didn't know what to say." I burst out laughing at his joke. "You should go to sleep, you're cold and need energy." Ajax slowly let's me go. "Sleep well Ajax." "Sleep well princess."

I don't understand anything anymore. Jasper with his confession, Ajax's behavior just a few minutes ago, why, just why! I am now convinced the girl Ajax was talking about was me. I just want all this to be over because it's just confusing me and making me over-think things. And i am sure I won't have time for over-thinking in the arena. I have dreams about what's going to happen in the arena and they've become worse. I'll just try to sleep as much as I can.

An: I don't know if you guys like chapters like this but I feel like it adds to the story. I personally don't like books with a fast timeline. If you guys don't like it please tell me, then I'll try to make the story go faster.