last interview

I wake up and look at my surroundings. Where the hell am I? Oh wait I remember! The party, we sneaked out, the things Jasper said and OMG! The interviews of today! Jasper is still hugging my waist and sleeping."japer wake up the interviews!" "What... were am I... and what were we- omg the interviews!" We got up and searched for Comet. We needed to find him fast! "Oh finally there you are! I have been looking for the two of you everywhere!" Comet said with an annoyed tone. We rushed to the dressing rooms. I got a purple dress with silver details and some small heals. My makeup was light and not to heavy. It was almost out turn we need to be fast.

Just as I got behind the stage I heard my name being announced. I ran up stage and waved to the people. "Purple looks good on you Lilith."  Ray compliments me "Well thank you Ray." "So tell us how is is with you and Jasper?" "Were dating, we've decided we would take all the time that we have so we would die with regrets." I told the audience. I heard some aws and people whispering. "How are you feeling about tomorrow?" "I am scared. But I wil try my best and give everything I have." "And what if you and Jasper are the last to alive." "Then I would let him kill me or I would kill myself. I can't see him die because of me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." I answer. The buzzer goes of and I say my goodbyes to Ray and the audience.

I can't believe that the games start tomorrow. I am scared. I don't know what to do so I just take a shower. It's probably the last shower of my life. I reach for my neck. I have been wearing the necklace Jasper mom gave me every second sinds I have been here. The mockingjay. Once it had powerful symbolism but now... idk. I was my hair as well as I can and really take my time. Once I get out I put on something comfortable and go to get something to eat. Pasta oh I love pasta, if I could I would eat the whole Capitols worth of pasta. I sit on the couch enjoying my pasta and watching some random movie.

"Lilith can you sleep with me. I don't know if I wil be able to sleep otherwise." Jasper asks. "Sure. It will be good for my sleep to." I answer. We go up and walk to Jaspers room. I lay down in the bed, which is somehow more comfortable than mine. Jasper wraps his arms around my waits and places his head on my chest. I wrap one arm around him and starts playing with his hair. Only a few seconds later Jasper is sound asleep. I admire his face, it's just so cute when he sleeps. Before I know it I am also asleep.