day 1

A loud cannon sound beams through the sky. I start running mindlessly. If a can get just one weapon or something. I see the guy from district 11 getting closer to me by the second. Omg I am gonna die!!! I see an backpack and try to grab it. Holy shit I actually managed to get something. My eyes fall on some knives, bingo. I rush towards them and grab as many as I can store. "Bye bye little lady." Holy fuck there is the guy from 11. He is big like really big. He leaps forward to kill me when all of a sudden BAM a spear through its neck. His body drops to the ground as blood gushes out of his neck. I wanna trow up. I look to the left to see Ajax. "Your welcome princess!" He yells. I start running again. Away from the bloodbath.

I need to find shelter. I run to the pine forest in hopes of finding a large tree can sit in. I check my surround to see if I'm save to rest a few seconds. What is that? I hear streaming water. I walk towards the sound. Holy shit there is a whole waterfall! I could hide behind it for a few seconds. I jump from rock to rock till I reach the water fall. Behind it is a small cave. I put down my bag and go to secure my knives a bit better. I don't know what to to exept hide for now. I don't want to kill anyone but I'll have eventually. The lake and waterfall are actually really beautiful but I can't stay our there for to long it's to dangerous but I wish I could. I look in the bag to find a bottle of water, a sleeping bag, some dried fruit, bread, a pocket knive and a small rope. Oh also, in the front pocket are some matches and Firestarters. Okey let's go over the basics: a human can survive 3 days without water, no food a week or more, I know berries and plants that aren't poisonous and i know some that are antipoison. Good. Ehm what now.... I guess wait or something. I sneak out from behind the waterfall. It's hard to not get wet but that's for the better, my hideout is harder to spot. I try to find the sun. Oh there it's to my left and going down. I know that it's going down because we started around 12 noon. Just a few more hours till it's night. I'll just pack everything as efficiënt as possible so that I can just stuff in the sleeping bag and leave. After that I'll just sit out the last few hours before night.

It's getting darker and darker now. But to my surprise some of the plants in the cave are bioluminescent. I can still see and it gives this dreamy effect. If only I wasn't in the hungergames right now. It would have been so nice. All of a sudden I hear the national anthem. What the.... I peak outside to see faces of tributes. I guess they are dead. I count them 10 are already dead. That means 13 more to go. I'll try to get some sleep now, I need it or else I will not survive tomorrow.

An: part 15!! Holy shit time flies... also the first chapter with some action! I couldn't wait to get to this part!

I'm so stupid u forgot to publish this part!!