1.

Felix pov:

"Let's go home." Hyunjin said with a smile on his face, pulling me by the hand. I smile as I watch him jogging down the road.

Once we get onto our street, Hyunjin grabs me by the hand, tightly, and runs towards the house. When we end up at the front door, Hyunjin turns around and looks at me with a smile. I smile back at him, staring into his joyful eyes. Hyunjin opens the door, pulling me in quickly, then closing it. He pushes me against the wall, our faces just inches away. "I won't do anything your permission." Hyunjin says as I nod trying to stay cool, even though my heart was racing. "I want to ask you something..." Hyunjin says while fiddling with my hair, "Can you be my boyfriend?" I feel my heart explode into smithereens. My head was only filled with Hyunjin, no worries, no doubts, just Hyunjin. "Y-yes." I stutter.

Hyunjin the grabs my face pulling me into a kiss. He slowly moves his hands onto my waist. Hyunjin then picks me up, wrapping my legs around his small waist. Hyunjin walks into my room, then closing the door. Hyunjin lays me down on the bed, then stands up. He takes off his shirt and pants, exposing his ripped abs. He crawls back on top of me and starts kissing me intensely. I slowly move my hands towards his belt, slowly unhooking it and taking it off, then I throw it onto the floor. Hyunjin begins to rip off my shirt throwing it on the floor, then quickly going for my pants.

No one's pov:

Hyunjin puts his fingers in Felix mouth, telling him to suck them. After he sucks them, Hyunjin then injects his fingers up Felix ass, making Felix grip the sheets , trying to stay quiet. Hyunjin slowly inserts another finger, making it 3 fingers inside Felix now. Felix bits his lips trying not to moan, but he fails.

Hyunjin takes his fingers out of Felix and then inserts his erected dick inside of Felix. Every thrust Hyunjin did, makes Felix want to cry from the pain and pleasure. As Hyunjin kept thrusting into Felix, going deeper and deeper, Felix grabbed Hyunjins face and sloppily kissed hyunjin, tasting every inch of his mouth. That was one of their most passionate kiss they had ever had. Felix moaned into Hyunjins mouth making Hyunjin go even more hard. Every kiss they did, the more messy they got.

As Felix felt his legs now shaking, he felt all that energy in him leave, making him incredibly sleepy. "J-jinnie-ah... I-I'm tired." Felix moans out. "One more thrust." Hyunjin said to Felix in a deep voice, still extremely focused on his task. As Hyunjin did that last thrust, he made that thrust the deeper thrust ever, hitting Felix spot, making him reach his climax. Felix didn't care anymore, he let out a moan, loud enough to wake up the neighbours. Hyunjin slowly took out his dick, that was covered with cum, then falling on his back, laying besides Felix on the bed.

Felix pov:

Hyunjin places his arm around me as I'm trying to catch my breath. "Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked, still panting from his 'hard work.' I slowly turn over to face Hyunjin, "I'm sleepy." I reply closing my eyes. Hyunjin laughs at me, then pulling my body right up against him. "Then let's go to sleep." He says. "Thank you..." I say, then falling asleep.

_____________________________________________

*beep, beep, beep.*

I slowly open my eyes, still feeling exhausted. I fling my arm out from under the blanket and stop the alarm. When I sit up, I feel this wave of anxiety, fear, panic, and worry wash over me, making me get up from the bed and walk to my closet. I quickly put on my clothes and open the bedroom door, heading to the bathroom.

I close the door and lean against the wall, slowly falling down to the floor.

Why did you do that Felix!?! Ahjumma is going to kill you! That was the worst mistake ever! Can I take back what i said? My thoughts yell at me.