Epilogue 

1 year later...

Felix pov:

"Hey Lix, do you want to go for a walk with me? Somewhere special?" Hyunjin asks me.

"I'd love to. We rarely get out." I say with a smile.

We both go to the entrance and put our shoes and coats on and head out of the door. Hyunjin quickly locks the door, then we exit the apartment building.

As we walk, Hyunjin begins walking down a familiar street. I pause in my steps and look at Hyunjin.

"Jinnie, I remember coming down this street, it's been so long since I've walked down here." I say and I wrap my arms around Hyunjin's arm.

"This is the place were we kissed, remember?" Hyunjin smirks at me as the memory pops back into my brain.

"Why did you want to walk down this road?" I ask him curiously.

"I just wanted to." Hyunjin simplify's his answer.

I nod my head and begin to walk.

As I continue to walk, I no longer hear Hyunjin's foots steps behind me. I turn around and see Hyunjin down on one knee on the ground. At first I thought he was just tying his shoe laces, but he pulled out a red velvet box, exposing a gorgeous ring with a medium diamond on it. I cover my mouth with my hands and feel tears escape my eyes.

"Felix, ever since I laid eyes on you, I knew I liked you. Before you came into my life, I was a sack of misery, but that day you showed up at our house and began to live with us, you brought so much joy and happiness into my life. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You were always there for me when I needed you, and I will always be there for you. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you from the minute we started dating. I love you so much, Lee Felix, will you marry me?" Hyunjin said with a large smile on his face.

I couldn't answer, I felt so overwhelmed with happiness that all I could do was cry. I crouched down, still crying nodding my head, trying to get air. Hyunjin then pulled me up to stand and I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back. A few seconds went by as I finally could speak.

"Jinnie, I really want to marry you. I love you so much that I can't even describe it. Yes, yes. My answer is yes." And with that, Hyunjin kissed the top of my head and pulled us apart and puts the ring on my finger. I practically jump into Hyunjins arms, kissing him harshly. Hyunjin kisses me back, but then pulls us apart.

"Wow, Hwang Felix, i like the sound of it." I chuckle at him.

"Wow, I have a fiancé." I say, making him laugh.

"Should we go home now?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'd love to. Now we have to tell mom." I say.

"Everybody knows, except you. Even Chan knows." Hyunjin chuckles. I smile as him, then I jump into his back, as he gives me a piggyback like we did all those years ago.

All I could think was, 'Wow, I don't know what my life would be like without you Hwang Hyunjin. I love you.'

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading book two!!! I love you all so much! I appreciate all of you for supporting me throughout this journey. Eat and sleep well! And again, thank you! Let me know if you want a special chapter!!!

Remember to vote and follow!!! Once I hit 100 followers, I'm posting a suprise chapter!!!