4.

Felix pov:

*the end of the year*

"Kids! Get outside! We can't be late for your graduation?" Ahjumma yells throughout the house.

I quickly grab my bag and run out of my room to face Ahjumma.

"I'm ready," I say

Ahjumma replied, "That's great, can you go drag those twins out of their room?"

I smile as I wall down the hallway walking into Hyunjins room.

"Jinnie, come on! Ahjummas going to yell at you and Yeji more if you don't hurry up." I say as I walk up to Hyunjin, wrapping my arms around his waist, and hugging him lovingly.

Hyunjin turns around and looks at me as he puts my face in his palms. He quickly pecks my lips and kids his head, signalling me to go out of his room.

I wall to Yeji's room and knock loudly on the door yelling, "Yeji! Hurry up or we'll leave without you!"
"I'm coming! Just let me finish putting my mascara on!" yeji yells back.

I walk outside the front door and approach the car, opening it and sitting down. I see Yeji running out of the door as if she was being chased. I see Hyunjin behind her, running after her. Yeji quickly hops into the front seat of the car, instantly putting on a face of relief.

Hyunjin opens the door and it's next to me in the back seat of the vehicle. Hyunjin then scoots himself close to me, then putting his hand on my thigh while looking at me.

"You ready?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'm a little nervous, but ill only be on stage for a few seconds so nothing to worry about." I ramble.

Hyunjin wraps his arms around me giving me a big, warm hug. I quickly hug him back, wanting to feel his embrace.

Soon Ahjumma comes and practically jumps into the car. We all quickly buckle our seatbelts ready to go graduate.

Once we arrived, all the nerves I was suppressing, immediately began to show. I wrap my arms around Hyunjin's right arm, not wanting to let go. Hyunjin looks at me with a warm smile of concern.

"Hey, you can do this, I believe in you," Hyunjin says while patting the top of my head.

I smile at him as I reply, "Thank you."

The entire household finds a place to sit in the front row, while we wait for us all to be called up to the stage.

As the Principle begins to talk, I zone out and begin to think about how I got to where I am today. I can't believe that I went from a kid who was bullied, anorexic, ignorant, lonely, and just had no one to call my own. Now, I have the finest friend I could ever ask for, someone to talk to about my problems, someone who is like my mom, healthy, and the best boyfriend I could ever have.

"Hey, Lix! Go! You can do it! Go!" Hyunjin nudges me with his elbow, making me zone back in.

I quickly stand up, afraid to face the crowd that would be staring at me. As I walk up to the stage, I remember what Mrs. Young said, "Whenever you feel nervous or anxious, take 3 deep breaths." I close my eyes and just breath.

In...
Out...

In...
Out...

In...
Out...

I open my eyes and I put on the best smile I had. As I walk up the stairs, I look back at Hyunjin who was smiling at me and put two thumbs up telling me I'm doing great.