7.

Third pov:

A few months went by and Hyunjins and Felix's relationship became more and more serious as the days went on.

(Sorry for the time skip... ^^ I really didn't know what to write in between)

Easter break was approaching, making Hyunjin extremely excited to get a break from school. Hyunjin and his other friends planned on going to a bar and drink together, which was planned about a month before Easter break.

Felix pov:

"Babe, I'm going to the bar with Seungmin, Chan, and Minho, I'll be back around 10-12 I'm not sure, but I'll text you, and I'll take a taxi, promise." Hyunjin says as he puts his coat on.

I walk over to Hyunjin and hug him. "Okay, I'll go back to my dorm. Be safe." I kiss Hyunjin and then open the door to his dorm. I walk across the hall, entering my dorm, meeting Yeji making out with Chan, even worse, they were leaning on my bed.

"Ew! Not on my bed! Chan you should go! Your going drinking with the others!" I say as they pull apart from each other. Chan waves to me awkwardly and leaves.

"Why did you yell?" Yeji said.

"For all I know you were about to do it on my bed."

Yeji scoffs. "Never mind."

"So you were! That's gross, knowing you guys were about to do it we're I sleep."

Yeji rolls her eyes as she puts her headphone in her ears and walks over to her bed, laying down on it.

A few hours went by and it was now 1 am. 1 am!?! Yeji was already sleeping like a baby. I check my phone to see if I had any messages I may have missed, but I haven't. I decide to walk over to Hyunjin's dorm to see if he's home and just forgot to text me. I grab his extra keycard and quietly exit the room and open Hyunjin's dorm.

I look around his dorm, seeing empty beer can scattered around the place, then I turn my head to see Hyunjin sleeping on his couch. I decided to grab a garbage bag and start cleaning up since I wasn't tired and Hyunjin wasn't in the right state to help, plus he was sleeping.

I pick up the cans, being as quiet as possible when I put them in the garbage bag, but suddenly, I feel an arm wrap around my waist, startling me. I put the bag down and turn around and face the not full sober Hyunjin.

"Jinnie, you forgot to text me."

"Sorry baby..."

"Why did you drink so much, you know I don't like when you drink so much."

"Soorrrryyyy..."

"You should go to sleep, your still drunk."

"No.... Can I ask you something..."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you have sex with me? I want it. We havent even done it since when we first got together."

"Hyunjin, your not in the right mind to have sex, and i dont want to have sex with you till your fully sober."

"But you can make me sober." Hyunjin says as he attacks my lips with such force. I manage to pull my face away from Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin! Please just go to sleep, I-I know what your doing."

"I'm feeling more sober now, so we should continue."

{smut warning!!! Btw I'm not that good at writing smut so idk how this is... please tell me in the comments}

Hyunjin's pushed me onto the couch. He then begins to rub his hands on my thighs, giving me a tingling sensation all throughout my body. I bit my lip, trying not to let the moans come out of my mouth. Hyunjin hand moved up to my upper thigh, then soon my crotch. He brushed his fingers against the fabric of my pants, making me go hard.

"You like that, don't you?" Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"Since your sober enough, just hurry up and fuck me." I whine without realizing it.

Third pov:

After Hyunjin was given permission to proceed, quickly untied Felix's pants, and ripped them off. He then took of Felix underwear, revealing Felix beautiful body. Hyunjin then took Felix's shirt off, showing off his entire naked body.

"No fair." Felix said, as he pointed at Hyunjin's clothes.

"Well get there, just have patience." Hyunjin says with a sly smirk on his face.

Hyunjin swiftly picks Felix up, carrying him to his bed then putting him down gently then crawling over him.

"I need to stretch you out." Hyunjin says, still smirking.

Hyunjin quickly put his middle finger in Felix's tight, pink hole. Felix moaned as he felt Hyunjin insert another finger, then another one.

"Wow baby, your moans are like music to my ears, your making me go hard." Hyunjin grunts.

Felix couldn't say anything, he new that this was only the beginning, but this was already a lot for him. Felix gripped the bed sheets, bracing himself for Hyunjin.

"Damn baby, you feel so good, I think your loose enough." Hyunjin says as he removes his fingers and unzipping his pants, throwing them on the floor, as long with his boxers and his shirt. Felix admired Hyunjin's toned body as he was undressing.

"You ready baby? I won't do this unless your okay with it." Hyunjin asked, wanting full consent before he proceeded.

"Y-yess..." Felix mumbled throw his teeth as he was mentally preparing himself.

Hyunjin then slowly inserted his dick into Felix ass, npteying not to move to much, so he didn't cause the younger anymore pain.

"Tell me when you want me to move, okay?" Hyunjin said as he rubbed the freckled boys thigh.

Soon, Hyunjin was fully inside Felix.

"G-go." Felix said and soon Hyunjin began to move, starting slow, but gradually picking up the pace.

At first,Felix felt nothing but pain as Hyunjin began to move, but soon, that pain turn into pleaser.

Felix moans rang throw Hyunjin's head as he admired the boy.

"Fuck felix, you feel so damn good!" Hyunjin complimented him.

Every thrust Hyunjin did, even deeper he dug into Felix. Felix moaned as quietly as he possibly could so that he wouldn't disturb Hyunjin's neighbourhood's.

As Felix felt himself reach his climax, he grabbed the older's neck, pulling him into a sloppy kiss. Felix then opened his mouth wider so Hyunjin could taste him even more, which Hyunjin gladly did. As Hyunjin thrusted into Felix, he moaned hin Hyunjin's mouth as he had finally cum.

Hyunjin noticed how Felix's thighs began to shake from overstimulation so he tried his best to comfort Felix even more, by giving him extra kisses. As Hyunjin began to reach his climax, he let out a low moan as he cummed all inside Felix. Hyunjin the took out his dick, then laid next to the overstimulated boy besides him.

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix, snuggling him.

"I think I'm fully sober now." Hyunjin joked, making Felix giggle in pain.

"I'm sleepy, can we go to sleep?" Felix asked as he buried his face deeper into Hyunjin's chest.

"Sure thing." Hyunjin answered as he kissed the top of the younger's head.