2.

Felix pov:

It's been two weeks later since me and Hyunjin officially started dating. I decided to keep it a secret since I'm not ready to tell the world. I never new how incredibly hard it was to actually keep it a secret though. The only person who knows is Yeji.
She supports us, but she is always busy trying to make a move on this guy named Bang Chan. She always tells me every detail about him, making me feel like I know the guy personally.

When me and Hyunjin are left alone at home, we usually make out or play around, the usual. We haven't had sex ever since that one night. I'm to scared to initiate anything because I'm afraid I'll be rejected, but that's not the point.

There was this one time when we were making out, we didn't hear Ahjumma pull into the driveway and when we heard her come into the house, we quickly grabbed something to act like we didn't just make out. When she opened my bedroom door, we both had messed up hair, and I was sitting on the floor, with a book in my hand, and Hyunjin was on his phone. I could tell Ahjumma was suspicious of us, but we tried our best to not give her any evidence of us doing more.

After that day, we always tried to be a lot more careful.

I always feel as if keeping this secret was bad for my relationship with Ahjumma. I want to tell her, but I'm afraid. I'm afraid she'll split us up and make me go live in my old house.

^^

"Hey Lixie, you've got to get up. We've got school." Hyunjin walks into my room, closing the door, waking me up. I mumble a few words. Hyunjin comes and sits next to me on my messed up bed. Hyunjin leans down and kisses me on the forehead, making me fully awake. I sit up in bed and wrap my arms around him, giving him a hug, but quickly releasing nit wanting to get caught in the act. "Hey sunshine, we're going to be late if you sleep in any longer." Hyunjin whispers in my ears. "Okay, let me go get dressed." I say as I stand up, going towards my familiar dresser.

Hyunjin leaves my room, grabbing my backpack and books, throwing them inside it.

Once I'm ready for school, I sit down at the table and meet eyes with Ahjumma.

"Hey dear, how was your sleep?"

"It was pretty good. How was yours?" I ask.

"Oh! I slept wonderfully. I even had a dream about you." Ahjumma jumps with excitement.

"Ooh... what did I do.?" I ask curiously.

"You started to date someone. I don't know who but you told me you were dating a really hot man and you thought you would marry him." Ahjumma says smiling.

I was filled with guilt. How could she know? That's literally impossible. I look over at Hyunjin with a shocked expression on. Hyunjin puts his hand on my thigh, calming me down, but also making sure not to get caught.

"Anyways, where is Yeji? YEJI! Breakfast is ready! Get out here!" Ahjumma yells, changing the subject.

"I-I'Ll go get her, don't worry." I say running out of the room, and begin walking towards Yeji's door. I knock three times on the door, then hearing a faint, 'come in'.

"Yeji, Ahjumma's waiting for you. You need to hurry up." I say feeling relieved that I'm away from the table.

"I just need to finish putting on my mascara. Today I need to look my best so I can get Chans number, and possibly hang out with him." Yeji says while making a face in the mirror as she applies mascara.

"*sigh* fine, just hurry up or we'll be late." I say while rolling my eyes.

I walk out of Yeji's room and head back to the table and sit down next to Hyunjin. I slightly smile at him, getting a smile in return. I signal to Hyunjin that I need to talk to him so he comes up with an excuse.