Pt. 2

A/n: it's been ages since I looked back at this book so I have no idea what ages they are here since I only went over it once really fast so if u know, feel free to tell me.

Anygays, thank you all for the 100 followers!!! I appreciate you all sooo much! Thank you!

And why not, here's my other acc. With other story's I'm writing.

Story names:
My Alpha, My Omega/ Hyunlix
Hello Roomate / Minsung

linos_air_fryer

So, let's get to the story...

....

Years later...

Felix's pov:

After me and Hyunjin got married, everything set into place, we travelled to the U.S and to Canada for the holidays, which we enjoyed a lot. Me and Hyunjin spent a lot of time with each other, making sure that the other was feel good.

Almost every morning on the weekends, Hyunjin would wake up earlier than me so he could make me breakfast because I make him breakfast before he goes to work, then I leave for work after him.

Me and Hyunjin had our highs and we had our lows, but we always figured out what the problem was, and it was mostly misunderstandings.

Around 2 years after I married Hyunjin, I saw little kids running down our streets, making me think about how I wanted a ball of sunshine in their home. About a week after thinking about how to approach Hyunjin with his thoughts, he finally came clean to Hyunjin.

Obviously, Hyunjin was a bit reluctant, but I convinced him to adopt a little girl named Ha-na, and a baby boy named Rain. Ha-na is a 3 year old little girl, and her little brother Rain is almost a year old. Right when I saw these little kids, I knew that they would be mine and Hyunjins.

We adopted them 3 years ago, right now Ha-na is going to kindergarten, while I decided to be a stay at home dad and take care of Rain.

Third person...

Today, Felix was in the kitchen preparing dinner, Ha-na was looking at a book, and Rain was playing with his toy cars.

"Apa, I want a snack!" Rain tugged on Felix's cardigan. Felix, who was almost done, put down his knife and picked up the little bean.

"You're hungry? Well, can you wait till daddy comes home? He'll be home in 30 minutes." Rain pouted his lip a bit as he rested his head on Felix's shoulder.

"Apa, I'm reeeeeeaaalllllyyyy hungry!" Rain insisted.

"I know honey, how about I give you this little carrot that I cooked." Rain smiled as he took the carrot out of his hand, so Felix set the 3 year old down and started to set the table, wanting to be ready for when his lovely husband came back.

About 5 minutes later, Felix hears the front door open, so he walks towards the door and sees Hyunjin with a bouquet of flowers. Felix smiles as he speed walks to give his husband a hug.

"Ah, I missed you so much!" Felix pecked Hyunjin on the lips.

"I missed you too." Suddenly, Ha-na comes running out of the living room and hops into Hyunjins arms, squealing excitedly that her dad was back. Then comes Rain was also tryied his best to run.

Felix takes the bouquet of flowers out of Hyunjins arms so they don't get wrecked. Hyunjin happily picks up Rain too, hugging them both, then kissing their cheeks.