5.

Felix pov:

"Did you get the last box?" I ask Hyunjin who was panting and covered in sweat.

"Ya, I did."

"Now, all me and Yeji have to do is unpack our things." I say excitedly.

"Once we are done then I'll come help you if you want." I add.

"It's okay, you have other things to do, I'm fine." Hyunjin says, still panting.

^^

After a long day of unpacking and organizing, me and Yeji decided to go buy some bubble tea.

"Oh! Before we leave I should take a picture to show mom." Yeji gasps, quickly grabbing her phone to take a picture.

♡Momshicins♡

Mom look at the room!

(this but with lots of windows!!!)

Wow! It looks amazing! 
I'll come by tomorrow to see it in person!

Aright! Ill tell Lix and Jinnie.

^^

"Mom said she loves it." Yeji showed me the texts between them.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go ask if Hyunjin wants anything." I say.

As I walk across the hall, I knock on Hyunjins dorm room. I walk in and see Hyunjin laying on his bed, with his headphones in.

 I walk in and see Hyunjin laying on his bed, with his headphones in

(hyunjins dorm)

"Wow! Jinnie, it looks amazing!" I say loud enough for Hyunjin to hear me.

Hyunjin takes out his headphones and swiftly stands up grabbing me by the waist and hugging me.
"Jinnie, I came to ask you if you wanted bubble tea. Me and Yeji are going." I giggle at Hyunjin who was acting like a little kid.