3.

Hyunjins pov:

Once we arrived at school, Felix looks really timid. He grabs the back my sleeve, holding it tightly. I look back at Felix and see him, biting his bottom lip, making it begin to bleed. I turn around and bend down to Felix height, putting my left hand on his shoulder and my right one on his lip, wiping the blood.

"Hey, don't do that, or your lip will get swollen." I say, catching people's attention.

Felix looks around, seeing people whispering and pointing at us.

"Um... c-can we not d-do this here." Felix says while brushing me off.

"Why? We are officially a couple. There is nothing to be ashamed of." I say back with a supportive smile on my face. Felix gives a small smile back.

"Y-your right." Felix stutters, then grabbing my hand and begins to walk into the school, making me feel shocked.

When we enter the school, we feel many eyes fall onto us, whispers heard. I try my best to ignore them, but hearing the rude comments made me want to shove a fucking stick up their asses.

I let go of Felix hand, making him pause for a second, then I wrap my arm around his shoulders, making him wrap his arm around my waist.

In the corner of my eyes, I see Mark, looking at us in shock. He looked pleased but also furious. Mark pulls out his phone and begins to take pictures of us, making Felix breathing pick up. I quickly rush Felix into the storage room, closing the door, then locking it.

"Felix, are you okay?" I ask, wondering how he's feeling.

"I-I think I'm j-just not used to this, c-can you hug me p-please?" Felix questioned, fiddling with his fingers as he looks down at them.

I smile as I pull Felix into a tight, safe hug, making Felix body fully sink into mine. I gentle place my chin on the top of Felix head, then kissing the top of it, making him feel more at ease.
"Thank you Jinnie." Felix whispers.

"I'm always happy helping you." I answer back.

Soon the bell rings, startling Felix. We walk out of the storage room, catching fewer eyes on us. I whisper into Felix ear, "They probably never seen 2 men dating. It's okay if they don't accept us, but if they disrespect you, come tell me." I finish my statement by saying, "we'll probably be the gossip for a few weeks, then they will forget. You know how it works." Felix nods his head in agreement.

Once we arrive at our class, we split up and head to our desks.

^^

{at lunch break}

When me and Felix finished class, we greeted eachother, then went to the cafeteria.

"Go sit down, I'll get us some food." I say, pointing towards an empty table.

As I watch Felix walk towards the table, I smile as he skips there. I turn around and walk to get in line. I quickly rush to get us our food so I can talk to Felix again, wanting to hear Felix angelic, deep voice.

When I bring our trays, I look at Felix who had a bright smile planted on his face.

I sit across from Felix, being able to she his glorious face.

Felix quickly digs into his food, as I just stare at him.
Felix almost finished his food by the time I snapped out of the trance I was in. I also eat my food as quickly as I can.

^^

Once school was over, me and Felix met at the front of the school, ready to walk home together.

"How was class, Hyun?" Felix asks.

"It was fine. It was biology, not my favourite subject." I reply as I begin to walk.

"Well, I guess that's okay. I had fun in class, I was in ELA and we were given the assignment to create a story that is 5-10 pages long, has some kind of illness that is a big detail in the characters life, then we have to present it in front of the class, which I don't really want to do." Felix explains.

"I wish I could be in your class so I could watch you present it." I chuckle as I let the top of Felix head.

Felix puts his hands on both of my shoulders and pulls me to stop walking.

"What is it Lix." I say, attempting to turn around, but Felix makes me face the opposite direction.
"Give me your backpack." Felix commands as he already began to rip it off.

Suddenly Felix jumps on my back, as I grab his small thighs that rapped around my waist. Felix puts his head on my shoulder and whispers, "let's go home." Then kissing me on the cheek, earning a smile out of my face. I turn my face to the right, where Felix face was. He had his eyes closed as he rested his head on my shoulder. I quickly kiss the freckled boys lips, making him blush extremely hard, then grabbing another cheek kiss, then turning his head so I could no long see his angelic face.

When we arrived at home, I saw Yeji get out of a complete strangers car.
Who the hell is he? I as myself.
Felix lifts his head and noticed the same thing and jumps out of my arms, handing me my backpack, then walking towards Yeji.

Felix pov:

"Oh Felix, this is Bang Chan, my... umm..." Yeji says as she looks down at her fingers, fiddling them.
"You can call me Chan, I'm Yeji's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Chan finishes Yejis sentence.
I think they both saw my chin drop to the group, from shock. I look back at Hyunjin who has anger written all over his face. I walk over to Hyunjin grabbing his arm and dragging him towards Yejis new boyfriend.
"I-it's nice to meet you, I've heard quite a lot about you." I politely reply.
"This is Hyunjin, my um... boyfriend, and *ahem* Yeji is my best friend." I introduce a Hyunjin who was just staring daggers into Chans soul. Chan looked unbothered by Hyunjin. He was only interested in his lovely girlfriend.

"Well, me and Hyunjin got to go study, have fun." I say as I drag Hyunjin out of there, taking him into my bedroom.

"You okay?" I ask Hyunjin.

"He seems fine." Hyunjin barks.

"If he does one thing to Yeji, I will end his life." Hyunjin finishes.

I walk up ti Hyunjin and quickly plant a quick, gentle kiss, waking Hyunjin up from the trace he was in.

"You ready to study now?" I ask giggling

"No but yes." Hyunjin chuckles as he sits down on the bed, pulling out his books, ready to do the same thing.

A/N: I didn't know where I was going with this. I guess it's just a filler chapter.
I'm hoping to get more writing done since it is Easter break.
Sorry this chapter is shorter, I really didn't know how to write this chapter. To be far, I was writing this while my house was literally melting down and being chaotic, so please cut some slack... anyways...

Thanks for reading chapter 3!!! 💋💋💋