8.

Felix pov:

4 years later...

(Sorry for the time skip, but I really have nothing left I wanted to add...
This book is coming to an end so I'm sorry in advance if this seems like it's rushed.)

"Oh my gosh! Hyunjin! Jinnie! I got the job at the office! I can't believe it!" I say as I jump up and down reading the email that I have received. Hyunjin hugs me tightly saying something in my ear. "I'm so proud of you! I new you could do it." I pull apart from Hyunjin and plant a big kiss on his lips. Hyunjin instantly kisses me back.

I pull back and make a gasping sound.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asks.

"I forgot to call the apartment agency! Shit!" I run around my room throwing things, just to find my phone.

"Lix, Lix, Felix! It's okay, I already called them and they said that we got the apartment." I pause what I was doing and look at him.

"No fucking way! Why didn't you tell me!?!" I jump into Hyunjins arms excitedly, kissing him all over the face.

"I wanted to tell you on your 24th birthday, but since you know, I won't have to make up excuses to why I can't hang out with you." Hyunjin says, doing sniff kisses all over.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm glad you won't have to lie to me, I would hate that." I say and I lightly punch his arm.

Obviously, Hyunjin acts like a drama llama and whimpers as if he was in pain, so I punch him in the arm again, but this time a little harder. Hyunjin then picks me up and hangs me over his shoulder, then plopping me on my bed. He then begins to tickle me, makkign me laugh my ass off (literally 'lmao').

"J-jinnie- stoppp! Th-that tickles!" I say through laughs.

"You deserve it!" He says and then begins to attack my lips. He slowly moves his hands to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, so there is no space between us. I suddenly pull apart.

"Hwang Hyunjin, i love you so much." I whisper in his ear.

"Lee Felix, I love you to the ends of the earth and back." He whispers back, then reconnecting our lips.

A/N:
Guys! This is the last chapter! I love and support you all! Thank you so much for reading this! I will publish the epilogue as soon as possible! Bye!!!