Marry Me | Lee Minho 🤪

(Type: Funny)

About: You Propose To Lee Minho

Y/n's POV:

"Okay I'm gonna propose to him today" I said as I held the ring in my hands. I've been thinking for awhile about proposing to Lee Know. We've been together for about 3 years now and yet I'm still so nervous...

'Yaaa! Get it together Y/n' I mentally cursed at myself. Lee Know was currently at his friend Bang Chan's house and was probably gonna come home late.

"Uhh.. guess I'll just sleep until then" I said then put the ring back in its box and put it in my bed side drawer. Then let out a sigh of relief when my body dropped on our bed. Then fell asleep.

Next Day...

I work up to the sound of thunder claps and harsh rain hitting our window. I jumped when another thunder clap stuck. 'Daym I can't propose to him outside anymore'.

"Ugh! What am I going to do now?!" I yelled at myself while pulling at my hair.

"What's wrong honey? Did you have plans with your friends or something?" Lee Know asked as he walked into the room with a cup of coffee in hand.

"No it's just tha- wait what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at your friend Bang Chan's house?" I asked with confusion written all over my face sitting up properly.

"No, that was yesterday" he laughed, yesterday? NO! did I think I over slept!

"Uuuggghh!!" I groaned frustrated leaning my head back.

Wait! I can propose to him here, at our house! ...wait that's a bit not romantic... but I don't wanna wait till the next day sooo..

"Hello~" Lee Know waved his hand in front of my face to try and get my attention.

I then snapped back to reality "huh- oh uh yah?" I asked tripping over my words.

"You okay? Are you sick or something?" He asked concerned for my well being and put the back of his hand on my head to check my temperature.

"I'm fine just... bored. Ya.... Bored" I said becoming even more quieter as I reached the end of my sentence.

"Let's just watch a movie"

~Time skip~

When we were finished the movie I decided it was time. Time to pull out the ring. So I reached in my pocket and... wait where is it?!

I pulled my hand out my pocket and there was nothing! He was sitting right next to me with his arm around my shoulder so, when I made these movements he looked over at me.

"What you looking for?" He asked picking up the remote and turned off the TV.

Oh yah! I left it in our bed side drawer! I got up and said "I need to... use the bathroom" then ran over to our bed room without giving him anytime to answer.

Once I was in the bedroom I grabbed the box that the ring was in and walked out back to the living room then sat down next to him.

"I thought you said you were going to use the bathroom?" He asked a bit suspicious of me looking me up and down.

I sigh "Lee Know, I think it's time I tell you"

Lee Know's POV:

Y/n then said "Lee Know I think it's time I tell you"

My heart dropped 'is she breaking up with me?! What did I ever do wrong?!'

She continued "it's been a while since we first started dating and I've been thinking about this for some time"

'Does she love someone else!?'

She then got down on one knee and pulled out a box, she opened it and it had a ring inside it. She said "will you Mary m-" "get up" I interrupted.

Y/n's POV:

"Get up" he said again, I was shocked and sad 'I think this was to early. He's probably gonna break up with me now...'

"Give me the box" he demanded putting his hand out, I placed the box in his hands.

He closed it and... got down on one knee?! "Y/n... will you Mary me?" He asked opening the box revealing the ring again.

• • •

Did he really just take the box from me to propose to me instead of me proposing to him? Bruh.

"Y-yes!" I said still excited either way, I jumped on him and gave him a big hug and stayed there for a bit then broke it.

"This is the worst proposal ever" he said while laughing holding his stomach.

"Why is that?" I asked looking at him tilting my head to the right.

"Because I thought you were breaking up with me" he admitted wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes.

"WhAt??!!"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Word count: 797)
-Taytay