The Mafia Boss | Hwang Hyunjin💧

Y/n had always been attracted to danger. She loved the thrill of excitement and the adrenaline rush of walking on the edge. It was what drew her to Hwang Hyunjin, the notorious mafia boss.

She had first met him at a club, where he had been surrounded by his men, intimidating everyone around him. But Y/n had felt drawn towards him, even though she knew it was dangerous.

Over the next few weeks, she found herself seeking out Hyunjin's company more and more. He was charming, and his dangerous persona only made him more alluring.

But Y/n soon found out the dark realities of being associated with a mafia boss. She saw the violence and the bloodshed that surrounded Hyunjin's world. She watched as people were threatened and hurt, and though she knew it was wrong, she couldn't stop herself from being pulled deeper into his world.

Hyunjin, too, found himself falling for Y/n. He was fascinated by her fearlessness and the way she seemed to see him for who he was, rather than the dangerous gangster he had become. But he also knew that he couldn't have a good future with her, since he was wanted by the police.

As their love grew stronger, they knew that they had to make a decision. But could Y/n leave behind the excitement and danger that Hyunjin brought into her life? And could Hyunjin leave behind the life of crime that defined who he was?

In the end, they both knew that they couldn't be together. But the memories of their love stayed with them forever, a reminder of what could have been, if only their circumstances had been different.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Word count: 287)
-Taytay