The Day I'll Never Forget | Yang Jeongin 🧸

Yang Jeongin had planned a special surprise date for his girlfriend, Y/n. He picked her up from her home and blindfolded her, leading her to his car.

As soon as they got in, he said, "Are you ready for our date?"

"Of course," Y/n replied, excitedly.

After driving for around 20 minutes, Jeongin finally stopped the car and helped Y/n out of the car. When she removed the blindfold, she saw that they were at the beach. The sun was setting, the sky was painted with hues of pink, orange, and purple, and the waves were gently crashing against the shore.

Jeongin spread out a blanket on the sand and took out some food from the picnic basket he had packed. It was filled with all of Y/n's favorite foods - sandwiches, fruits, and macarons.

They enjoyed their meal while chatting and laughing, enjoying the beautiful view around them.

After enjoying their meal, Jeongin took Y/n's hand and walked along the beach. They took off their shoes and walked along the shoreline, the waves tickling their toes.

Jeongin then led Y/n to the water, where they had fun splashing each other and playing around in the waves.

As the sun began to set, Jeongin pulled out a guitar and started playing one of Y/n's favorite songs. She couldn't help but sing along, enjoying every moment of their perfect date.

As the sky turned into shades of deep blues and blacks, Jeongin wrapped his arms around Y/n and gave her a warm embrace. "I love you," he whispered, to which Y/n responded, "I love you too."

It was a date Y/n would never forget, one that made her feel so loved and special.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Word count: 295)
-Taytay