Good Morning | Bang Chan 🧸

(Type: Fluffy)

About: Waking up with Chan

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and the winds blowing against the window. I took in a deep breath to take in the beautiful morning.

Until I heard a little snore that ruined the moment, I look over my shoulder to be meet by the peaceful sleeping figure of Chan... wait what is he doing here?!

Isn't he supposed to be at dance practice!? Ohhh right it was their little break before they start again the next week, almost forgot.

I fully turned towards him and took in his beautiful features like his face and how it glows in the morning light and his muscles perfect replacement if you don't have a pillow. Wow I really am in love with this guy.

I sigh then started to play with his hair. It was so soft and silky my fingers just slid right on through with no problems at all.

He the groaned and started to move around, I removed my hand and saw his eyes slowly open "hey babe" he spoke in his raspy morning voice giving me his signature smile.

I swear sometimes I wake up wayyy before him just to hear it. It make my heat melt.

"Hey" I replied smiling back as I continued to play with his hair it was all messy but yet still smooth. I wish my hair could be like that...

I was kinda feeling thirsty and hungry it proba- no most likely because I've been laying here for almost an hour just staring at him without even realizing it.

So I was about to get up until I felt two arms pull me back in. He pulled me close to his chest and rested his hands on my waist then pulled me a bit closer till the point our noses were touching.

Heat then started to rise to my cheeks "ah you look so cute in the morning yknow?" He teased nuzzling me on my nose with his, causing us both to let out little giggles.

"Yah and you look like a mess" I said back to him, and he gave the 'I'm offended' look then we just laughed.

Once the laughing died down he then said "can we stay like this all day~" he whined pulling me EVEN CLOSER.

"No we have to ge- MmMm!" He interrupted me by closing in the distance. He kissed me passionately while his grip on my waist got a bit tighter. I quickly grabbed onto his shoulders and deepened the kiss.

Then we pulled away inhaling loudly

"o-okay maybe w-we can stay a-another 5 minutes"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Word count: 451)
-Taytay