The "Perfect" Date | Han Jisung 🧸

(Type: Fluffy)

About: A Date With Jisung

Y/n's POV:

"Where is this man" I mumble under my breath irritated.

I've been waiting for him to arrive at this park for about an hour now, does it really take that long to get ready? And I thought I took long...

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to check the time, it was 3:30 Pm he was supposed to be here at 2:30 Pm.

I groaned "Maybe he's not coming I'll just lea-" "WaIt!!!" I heard the voice of the person I've been waiting for. Han Jisung. Late yet again..

I look up and put my phone back into my pocket and greet him "hey Jisung, you're late. Again" I told him frowning my eyebrows looking disappointed.

Once he reached me he stood in front of me and bowed 90 degrees saying "I'm so sorry!! I kinda over slept..." Jisung said rising back up again while scratching the back of his neck.

I sigh "did you say up late night playing video game again?" I asked crossing my arms while tilting my head to the side.

"May.. be?" He answered hesitantly while sweat dripped from his chin.

"Here let me help with that" I said then went through my bag. He looked at me confused giving a little 'what are you looking for?'.

I pulled out a tissue and started to wipe his face with it, when I was done I put it in the trash can nearby.

"I-oh uhh thank you.." he said a bit flushed by the action then looked away. And giggled then began to speak.

"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Aren't I the one who's supposed to be asking that to you?" He responded with another question.

"Oh, umm maybe that café we went to the last we had a date" I suggested.

"Ah!" He said remembering what I'm talking about "sure we can do that"

~Time Skip~

"Here we are! At Camelia Café!" He said putting his hands up in the air standing in front of the Café.

"Wow looks even better then the last time we came here" I said walking in right after him.

"Oh wait, go sit over there. The little outside patio" he pointed at the tortoise coloured table and chairs right outside the Café.

"Okay" I responded then walked over and sat in one of the chairs.

When he came back he brought this tall glass to what looks to be mango jus and little orange macaroons. He set them down on the table then sat down.

"OoOoO mango!" I said then was about to take it but, he took it "nah ah ah, we'll eat the macaroons first then the drink".

He took a macaroon from the tray and put it up to my mouth saying "say ahhh" I then opened my mouth "ahhh~" and ate it.

I put my hands to my cheeks a squealed. It was so delicious!! "That tast so good!" I said then took another and shoved it in my mouth.

He laughed then shoved one in his mouth too.

When we were finished eating our macaroons it was time for the mango drink. I then realized that the sun beginning to set.

"Woah, Jisung look" I tapped his shoulder then pointing at the sunset.

"Wow, it beautiful" he said when he turned to look at it.

"Hey Y/n" he said grabbing my attention, I turned around and he took my chin. Tilted my head up and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"The sunset is beautiful in all but, you're beautifuler"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Word count: 617)
-Taytay