Goodbye | Hwang Hyunjin 💧

Y/n's world came crashing down the day her boyfriend, Hwang Hyunjin, died. It was a typical day for Y/n; she had gone to work and was coming back home when she got the phone call.

"Hyunjin's dead," her friend said, her voice shaking.

Y/n couldn't believe it; she dropped her phone, her mind unable to process the news. She had been in love with Hyunjin, despite the danger that came with his association with the mafia.

She rushed back to her apartment, where she found that the police were already there, investigating the scene. Her heart sank as she saw Hyunjin's lifeless body lying on the ground.

Y/n felt like she had no one to turn to. All her friends and family had warned her against getting involved with Hyunjin, and now, she was left alone, heartbroken and in pieces.

In the days that followed, the reality of Hyunjin's death set in. Y/n struggled to come to terms with it. She kept going through the motions of life, but everything seemed dull and gray.

It was only when she found a box of letters that Hyunjin had written her before his death that she started to feel better. In those letters, Hyunjin had poured out his heart and expressed his love for her in a way that he never could have while he was alive.

Reading those letters gave Y/n some solace. She knew that Hyunjin had loved her, and would never have wanted her to be unhappy.

In a way, she felt like she had finally been able to say goodbye to him. She knew that it wasn't easy, but she was trying to live on, knowing that he would always be a part of her life.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Word count: 298)
-Taytay