Chapter 1

I was rushing to board my plane, I don't even had chances to get in even if I rush, but let's hope I can.

Somehow the plane was delayed as I reached there, god must be on my side today. I quickly checked in and got myself the seat.

I was huffing until now, if only Porsche hadn't forced me to drink until we pass out, I would have been in a better condition.

He doesn't even wake up, he is gonna throw a tantrum as soon as he wakes up. I took my hangover medicine as my head is like cracking into two.

After almost two hours of sleeping, I wanted to go to washroom, for that I needed to cross the business class, the seats were more spacious and almost empty, I really wanted to have one of them, and one day I am definitely gonna do that.

Somehow I reached the washroom, but before I could enter, I heard weird noises from inside, and to be honest, I was ashamed more than ever.

Someone is fucking in the plane washroom. 😑

I can't leave cause I really need to go in nor I can interrupt someone, holy shit.

Almost tripping over random ideas, I got myself to knock, this place is for getting your shit relieved, not for screwing each other..

"Excuse me, can you come out really quick, I kinda need to use it. "

I don't think they heard me and even if they did, sex is making them go deaf, of course, no one wanna get interrupted.

I knocked again and again, and so the door opened, a young guy, prolly 20, with dishelved hair and fucked up face came out, he glared at me, and bumped into my shoulder.

"How noisy.. " He said as he went away

A well sturdy man followed, his face was to get on your knees and beg for, as he looked at me with an intense stare.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, instantly locking the door. He pushed me towards the mirror, his hands grabbing my wrist, and it was later I realised, he was pressing his manhood on my ass.

"What are you tryna do? "

"That's what I thought when I heard someone banging at the door. "

"It's a public washroom... Not your private place to fuck with. "

"It's private sweety... Can't you see this whole business class is empty, cause I don't wanna see people. "

"But... "

"That means you purposely disturbed me, right? "

"No... I apologize... I didn't knew.. "

"An apology won't work... Either I am gonna complain about you and make you pay for the inconvenience... Or.. "

"No... Don't do that.. "

"Then what should I do.. "

"You also broke a rule... I don't think you are in position to report me. "

"I am sweety... "

I don't know where the heck I got myself hanging... It's the time where I don't really know what to do except for running away, and so I am gonna do right now.

I took a moment and hit his crotch with my knee, he winced as I quickly unlocked the door and ran outside, I don't really have money.

I don't even look behind, as I reached my seat back, I covered my head with the beenie and quickly grabbed my jacket all over, he won't be able to recognize me.

What an asshole he was, sure the world is in chaos right now.

I found myself relieved as almost an hour past by but he didn't approached me again.

I still need to pee though. I asked the air hostess who escorted me to the general class washroom and that's how my little adventure came to an end.

After the dinner, the plane was as quiet as possible, everyone sleeping or doing work, I liked how peaceful it was for sometime.

But some things becomes scary as they get quieter.

"EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION! PASSENGERS ARE INFORMED TO TIGHTEN THEIR SEATS AND BE IN ALERT MODE... THE PLANE'S ENGINE BURNED OFF AND WE ARE GONNA HAVE AN EMERGENCY LANDING. "

I couldn't really fathom the reality as all I could do was to pray for all of us to be safe, no one deserves to die, as someone with a joint family, I don't want anyone to lose their families.

People started panicking, some were arguing, crying and some were in deep fear, cause the flames on the right wing were apparently seen, their isn't a place for landing out of nowhere.

And that's when a sudden jolt happened, the air hostesses lost their balance as their was strong turbulence in the plane, and that's when the loud noise apprached and later everything went crushing down.

I just remember the moment the window on the other side was blasted off, I crouched behind my seat as something hit my head very harshly, my vision went blurry and in a few seconds everything was quiet.

Note: Hey everyone, I am back with a new story, hope you all like it... It's something new I am trying.