Chapter 6

Three weeks later....

A lot of time has passed yet there is no sign of any rescue, we have been continuing the same process ever since, eat, trying to get out, argue, eat, sleep.

But each effort has been in vain, we haven't even seen a single boat passing by. Where in the world are we stuck, I mean atleast something, somewhere, someone has to come.

Our families might have already done our funeral, thinking we are dead for good and my house, that I have bought with so much pain, it's all gonna get into the muddy water.

But getting out alive is the issue, I will manage the stuff later. Talking about Vegas, it's like we are coming to terms with each other, he has been good to me  ever since, like he wasn't the person I thought him to be.

But their is something about him that has started to annoy me. I have grown fond of him and that's wrong. I shouldn't like him. Cause if I did, their is no going back, and I know for sure he is just a player.

I am overwhelmed by this situation and all that is going on right now. And I do want someone to rely on and if I did that's a whole different issue.

"Pete... What are you doing... Come on.. " As I was lost in my thoughts, Vegas called for me. I got up, and followed him without even asking, I trust him now.

"I found such an amazing thing, it's gonna blow your mind. "

"I would prefer my mind to be sane. "

"Come on.. "

He held my hand and dragged me quickly towards whatever he wanna show me, it was as if he wasn't a bit faded by the situation, he seems to be enjoying all of this.

What a human is he? He is pretty much never complaining and finding stuff and doing things and getting happy about them. Is he really from our era or a Neanderthal man?

As he came to a stop, my attention completely drifted to the front, and my jaw dropped in an awe. It was a pond, a crystal clear pond, that was so beautiful as it was reflecting the sky and the trees.

The magnificent view made me forget all my worries for a while, Vegas took off his  shirt and got inside the pond. He was smiling like a kid, as he was proud of his discovery.

I sat down near and watched him, I do wanna go in but I hesitated.

"Come on, the water is really cool. "

"Is it? " I awkwardly took my shirt off and went inside, the water was indeed cool, I closed my nose as I dived inside for a few seconds and came out. It was like my senses are being refreshed.

"It's so much better than the sea. "

"It's fresh water pond, that's why you are feeling like it. "

I found him staring at me, and I grew more aware of myself, all this while we have been together, I never bathed when he was around, while I have seen him shirtless almost everyday.

"You have a great body, it's my first time seeing you, and it's worth the wait though. " He said, and I splashed water over his face.

But he was still looking at me with those honey eyes, as he smiled and stayed still.
He came closer to me, and I just kept looking at him, not moving a single inch.

He wrapped his hand around my waist as he pulls me closer, our faces inches apart, I could feel his warm breath fanning over my face, his proximity has blinded me from anything else that is around us.

He held my chin and made me look up, as our eyes met, I couldn't decipher what's his were saying, as he was about to close the space between us, I panicked and looked around.

He too felt awkward as he was scratching the back of his head, I quickly got out of the pond, picking up my shirt as I rushed back to the cave, it was embarrassing, oh god.

I don't know if what I did was right or not, how am I gonna face him from now on.

Confused, I just pretended to be asleep, it's better to avoid him right now, for a while he didn't returned, is he mad at me?

When he did, he quietly came and left again, and my dumbass actually fell asleep, when I woke up, it was already evening and he was roasting the fishes and cutting the wild fruits we found on the island.

"The food is almost ready, wash your face, I brought a lot of water from there since it's fresh. "

He didn't seemed mad or different, I did as he said and everything went same that night.

But the following days I found the change in him, he wasn't as touchy or sweet, he was always helpful though, but he avoided being too close to me.

And I didn't liked that change, if I am being honest, it made me angry, and I myself don't know why?

Three days went like this, and the fourth day when I finally decided to mend up things. After we had afternoon meal, we both were resting in the cave since it was raining cats and dogs outside.

"You can sleep by my side, your area is drenched in water. "

"It's nothing too much, I will sleep there. "

"You can get fungal infection if you sleep on the wet grass, I am fine with you here. "

"I don't wanna make you uncomfortable by being close to you. "

"I am not uncomfortable, it's fine, we have done it so many times. "

"Yet you pushed me away when you usually cling to me like that."

"That doesn't mean like that. "

"Leave it, I got that you don't like me, and I  wanna stop embarrassing myself, so I am gonna stop here only, I am fine being friends with you until we are here, so let's not cross the line with each other. "

"You didn't even liked me enough. "

"What did you mean? "

"If you did, how come you can give up with just one try, huh? "

"So you don't want me to give up and also don't want to say yes. Funny, isn't it? I am getting my karma for playing with other people."

"I give you one more chance, try, and see if you win or not. "

"Pete, don't joke, cause if I really step into it, there is no going back, call me a jerk later, but I am too much of a dominant bastard you will ever find. And every part of you will be mine. "

"Go ahead, let's see. "

I said and without even a delay of a second, he lunged in as he held my wrist and pulled me up, too close, I gasped as he pulls me closer by my hips.

He drew my arms around his neck, his hands caressing my back, as he kept staring at me.

He didn't go for my lips, as he kissed my cheek, kissing would be a short term for it, he almost ate it. His tongue slid down to my neck as kissed along with sucking at various spots, probably leaving marks.

But I was getting turned on, and he wasn't kissing me, and I knew how to get my way, I pulled his hair as he groaned and I claimed his lips, the kiss was slow and sloppy.

I slid my tongue as he let me, but then he took charge as we made out, the frustration and holding back of weeks are resulting into something like this.

Who would have thought I would make out with a guy when I am stuck at an island like this.

Note: Well... Here we go again.. 😅... But tell me honest reviews about the story so far... I need to know am I going right Or not?