Chapter 14

It's been a week since Vegas had gone to China for his business deal, before his departure we were super busy, working round the clocks since their was a fall in our stocks, the business strategy were modified and the various deals from other countries were accepted.

So now everything is stable and we got a day off, but Vegas isn't here and I miss him so much. But he will be returning two days later, and I hate the fact that Porsche is out for vacation and basically I don't have someone to hangout with.

I got a call from Vegas and my face instantly lit up, it was a voice call and yet it excites me so much.

"Hi sweetie... "

"Heyyy.... " I said, blush creeping all over my face, how could he have such an effect on me when all he did was just say one fucking word.

"I need to tell you something.. "

"What is it? "

"Something came up and I am leaving for Japan right now, so I don't think I will be back soon. "

"What!... I mean what came up? "

"Kinn is out for his motherfu... I mean for his whatever  trip it is, so I need to go there on his behalf. "

"But haven't you already been away for so long... "

"I am so sorry sweetie, I would make it up for you later... "

"I can't even get mad at you, why do you have to be so efficient? "

"Not my fault I am born so perfect... But what are you doing right now? "

"Just getting bored... There is nothing to do. "

"So want me to entertain you? "

"How? I mean I am ready for anything... "

"So let's play a simple game, I would give you commands and if you fulfill them I will give you a wish... "

"Hey, you have to, their is no if or but okay? "

"Then fulfill them all, and maybe your wish is granted. "

"Seems fun... So what if I can't? "

"Then you have to fulfill my wish."

"It seems fair... So what do I have to do? "

"First of all, take off whatever you are wearing and come to the living room. "

"What kind of game is that? "

"Just follow, it wouldn't be that easy to win. "

I did as he told, we do stuff like that pretty much often, so I didn't mind and strip off my sweatshirt and shorts.

"I did it... "

"How do I know you are done? Send me proof. "

"You are so sly for it... "

"It's the game sweetie... " I did as he told, clicking  a few picture and send it to him, it made me a bit self conscious cause I never clicked my nudes. I send it to him and for a while he was quiet.

"Vegas? "

"Yeah... Oh.. So.. Now you have to lay down with your legs in the air and hole exposed. "

" Vegas.. "

"Either give up or do it.. " He said and I had to follow, I did as he told and although this position was a bit questionable, I had to win.

"Now, grab the lube and finger yourself.. "

"Vegas at this point their is no game, just your self satisfaction. "

"Babe, I am not even there and we are having a voice call, not even a video, how come it is in my favour? I am giving it this way so you give up and I win. "