Chapter 12

"Tell me Vegas... What is the surprise? "

"You will know... Until then you can sleep.. "

"No.. I don't want to sleep.. What if you disappear? "

"Pinch me... And see... I won't go anywhere now.. Even if you push me away.. I will stick like superglue to you.. "

"Promise me then... You won't ever leave me again... No matter what... "

"I have to think about that... "

"Are you for real? " I scoffed.

"Just kidding... I will... I promise.. "

He wrapped his arms around me as I hugged him, it was as if I got my safe haven back... The way we used to be like this on the island... When we only had each other.

"It's like I am back, the way we used to be. Do you know how many nights I was sleepless cause I couldn't sleep without you by my side? "

"Yeah that's why I was in coma, to cover your sleep. "

"Stop joking around, I am being serious. "

"Now hush little baby and sleep, you need to save your energy for later. " He covers my eyes with his hand and I snuggle into him, and I didn't even realised when I drifted to sleep as he kept slowly patting on my shoulder.

For how many hours did I slept, I don't know, but it was the best sleep I had ever since I came back from the island, I felt safe, like I don't have to worry for anything now, since he is with me.

"Pete... Wake up... "

"Hmmm... "

"Wake up sweetie.. Your surprise is waiting for you. "

I opened my eyes seeing Vegas being all excited, I got up and and rubbed my eyes, it was early morning and its been long since we left Thailand.

"Come on... I am waiting for you. "

He held my hand as we both got off the plane. We got in a car and the whole place was foreign to me. We reached the place and At first I didn't realised where we were, but it didn't took long to figure out.

It was a resort kinda thing, I don't know why we are here?

"What is this place Vegas? "

"This place is the exact copy of the very same place where we lived for a while, which kept us alive. "

"Can you elaborate a bit? "

"When I was not been able to move properly, I kept thinking of this place, that how it was more of a survival place for us, how it helped us, gave us a shelter to seek when we had none. So I decided to develop this. "

"....? "

"I am gonna make a survival themed resort here, where people can face the jungle themed adventures while keeping the nature in mind. The money which will be collected will be donated to the family of those who died in the plane accident. "

"That's such a great idea, I never thought about such thing...Rich people are indeed different species. " I said as I looked at him, I felt proud of him.

" And you... Will be the first to see it. " He said as he holds my hand and took me inside, the whole place was completely jungle looking, and it had some modernist touch but still the vibe was special.

"This is awesome Vegas... You are indeed great. "

"Then give me some appreciation. " He said as he directed towards my lips, I blushed and then pecked him.