Chapter 15

"Pete you said you wanted to go the sea? "

"Yeah babe, but we are going there, what's wrong? "

"It was supposed to be us, why the whole maniac gang is gonna go along? "

"Don't be rude... They are your cousins, and it's great, we will be having a family vacation. "

"I wanna spend some quality time with you. "

"We can, along with them. " I directed his attention towards the car, where Kim and Tankhun were arguing for the seat.

"Wait you two, don't let him. " Vegas rushes towards them as soon as he sees what's happening.
I chuckled as I saw the three of them bickering.

It would have taken 10 minutes to have a seat and settle down, but  about an hour was chaotically spent arguing who is gonna sit where.
It was a deluxe van, with two paired seats and two single seats and one next to the driver, which was supposed to be empty, but Kim agreed to come last moment so all the arrangement was mixed up.
The reason was Porchay, cause he and Kim have something going on and that's why Kim agreed to be here.

Originally I and Vegas, Kinn and Porsche with two single seats for them, but now the problem is, Tankhun is triggered cause he was the only person without a partner, so he decided to not let any couple sit together. The four brothers fought for long until Tankhun gave a secret warning that we weren't been able to hear but the rest agreed and they decided to decide by picking numbers.
(Tankhun probably blackmailed them about something 🙃)

Which led for Kim and Porsche for single seats, me and Porchay along with Tankhun and Vegas for the double seats. The only person left was Kinn so he had to sit next to the driver.

"Kinn, you can sit in my seat, I would rather sit with the driver than him."

"Don't be a cheater, you got that number." Kinn argued back.

"But he is your brother, take care of him. "

"He is your brother too. "

"He is more related to you, and it was you who included him. "

"Kinn you can sit somewhere else, you sing really bad, I am gonna sing anyways, so Vegas you can hold the background vocals. " Tankhun said.

Kinn and Vegas were again arguing to sit next to driver but as per the rules Vegas had to settle next to Tankhun who was chaotic af.

"I swear if I heard one more word I might hit someone. " Porsche said with a dead glare so everyone quietly took their seats.

The ride was not too long, but we had to stop at various rest stops and it took us three hours to reach.

Porchay and I were chatting as we met after such a long time and Porsche was sleeping, and Kim who was just peeking glances while a headphone which was most probably to cut off the noises, that guy hates sound, if that's not of Porchay.

Vegas was trynna sleep but Tankhun didn't let him as he forced him to watch the movie with him that he wasn't interested in.

And ultimately we reached their beach house that was so etheral that I found it a bit ridiculous. Cause we never got to stay at such a place whenever we used to go for vacation near the beach during my childhood.

As soon as we entered the main door, the four brothers ran like Optimus Prime that I was scared for a second that their might be something wrong.

"What's wrong? "

"They are fighting for the rooms. " Porsche said with a done look.

"Noo.. " Porchay said and with that we proceeded to serve ourselves since it's gonna be a heck of a time that they are gonna decide on their own.