Chapter 2

I somehow woke up because of a stinging pain in my head, but as I did, I felt myself under a heap of  metal crap, I tried getting up, my whole body is in pain, as I took a hold of the situation, I realised I was still in the plane, which is presently only the wrecked parts.

I decided to go out, taking the clatter off me, I realised  the plane was almost destroyed, and apparently I couldn't decipher who is alive and who isn't.

I was too scared of the corpses, so I just got out, I felt the sand beneath my feet as I got down, it seems like an island, probably as the pilot thought it to be the safest place but ironically it was opposite of what happened.

I roamed around, there was no one, no sign of anything alive, I don't know what to do, as I never was a fan of such adventure, I didn't even watched such movies cause I can't really accept the fact of being exposed to such danger.

"Heyyy.. Can anyone hear me? "

No answer..

" Is someone there... "

Silence rebounded..

Tears flashed in my eyes as I was very overwhelmed of the whole situation, how am I gonna survive here? Will I be ever be able to go back? What about my family?

I crouched down as I felt my knees too weak to even stand, I miss my mom.

"You are really a noisy guy. "

I flinched as the voice came out of nowhere, I turned back only to meet a pair of eyes darted at me, the person I would least likely wanted to be with.

It's the business class guy.

Shit.

"I am glad you survived, I think we are meant to be. "

He said as he came towards me, offering me his hand, I looked at him still, I don't know if I should be glad someone is there or I should be worried about myself.

I got up on my own, dusted my clothes and wiped my tears.

"Look whoever you are, whatever happened, I don't wanna reminisce, so you better get your act together or I should tell you that I  am  a black belt in Taekwondo. " I said as I glared at him.

"I am scared. " He said as he raises his hands as a sign of defeat, and I just glared back.

"I want you to mind your own business while we are at it, you go your away and I will see it on my own. "

"I don't think that is happening, as the chances to survive will reduce if their is  competition among us, but if we show mutualism, that's gonna help us both. "

"You really think I am gonna take your help and step in the danger myself? huh?"

"This island, is in the middle of nowhere, and I have learnt survival skills to get myself through it, I collected all the food and stuff we need from plane so basically you have no choice but to come. "

"I will figure it out myself... " I said as tried to do something, but I had no courage to go back inside the plane and although I tried but I was left with no option, and the cherry on top, it started raining.

I won't be going back to him since I am a bit prideful, so I would be suffering like this. I sat under a tree, which slowed down the rain a bit, it was taking forever for it to stop and the sun was setting, in no time there was utter dark around, and it was getting cold too, I don't realise when it stopped raining as I have no courage to move, its very scary.

That sly pervert didn't even bother to offer some food, it isn't like it belonged to him, he just wants to take benefit of the situation that I am in. I will just stay here until the dawn and find myself food, yeah, I can do it, hopefully, maybe.

"Having fun?"

"AHHHH.."

"Chill...Its me.."

"Why the heck are you sneaking again and again, can't you just appear like a normal human?"

"I did, you were just scared like a pussy."

"I don't know about others , but you for sure are a living nightmare."

"Is that so? Look, if you wanna join me, you can, I found a cave and its lit up and warm, and there is some food too, if you are hungry then come and join me."

"You don't seem like someone who will offer something for free when you yourself are in need, what is that you want in exchange?"

"I was just tryna be helpful, but if you are at it, I might say, I like you, that's why, and it won't be wrong if I say I was very pleased when I found out you were alive."

"I wish I could say that for you too, but you didn't really gave a good of an impression."

"You are coming or are you gonna spend the night with the dead bodies?"

"Don't talk like that about the dead."

"I mean its said that people died in accident against their will appear as ghost, even as zombies if they are not buried."

'Shut up, I don't believe such nonsense in 21st century."

"Really? Then stay the night, if you are left alive then we will meet again."

He left after he said that, with him the little light that he brought along also went away, the only thing left is the darkness, wilderness, the dead people, wrecked plane and me.

"Wait...I am coming." I rushed to him, following the source of light, he didn't stopped for me so I have to rush to catch up to him. We ended up at a cave which isn't too deep, but almost the size of my room, he had laid grass all over as bed and lit up fire, he also had kept the food aside and all the things that he brought. It was as if he was waiting for all this to happen.

"Do you see future or something? How could you have done it all so quick?"

"If I would have  grieved like you, I knew I will be dead, I want to escape that's why I am doing everything I can, and you, are also a part of my survival, someone to entertain."

"World is never short of weirdos, I too, feel sorry for you."

"Are you hungry?"

I was about in tears, I am such a person who can leave everything but not food, and in this situation if he offered me food, I even forgive him for whatever he had done before.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Pete."

"Won't you ask mine?"

"If you wanna tell then go ahead." I said while almost gulping down the wheat bun.

"Vegas."

Note: Will you also forgive someone like him if stuck on an island?