Chapter Four (S)

TW: this chapter is just pure smut, and maybe some fluff.

The kiss lasted for a couple minutes then things started to get heated. Alora and Colby were intertwinded with eachother, this was their first real actual kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance inside their mouths, he bit her bottom lip and she yelped.

 Then pulled back and bit his bottom lip and smiled. They kissed passionately, he felt her squirm under him and she felt him start to get hard. Alora ran her hands up and down his back. She gave him an almost satisfied moan and broke the kiss. She quickly caught her breath and said "I want to please you." Colby didn't say anything just looked at her with his burning eyes and started to kiss her again.

Colby reached down with one hand and started to fondle her left breast, Alora just let out an, "Ahh." as he did so. He kissed her passionately and then started to kiss down her neck. He then started to kiss down to her breast and he started biting her lightly on the nipple then sucked on it. 

Alora arched her back and started to moan, "Oh, Colby that feels so good." Colby started to kiss down her stomach and made her way down to her pussy. He then kissed her clit and started to lick her up and down and around. She started "Ahh.", "Oh," and started to moan. Colby was putting his fingers inside her and started to move them in and out. Alora started to get wetter and wetter and started to arch her back as she got closer to orgasm. Colby kept going and was sucking on her clit. She started to yell, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Colby stopped before she finished the last one.

"What, why did you stop?"

"Because this isn't about me," Colby said as he got off the bed and had her sit up.

"What are you doing?" Alora asked

"I'm taking your virginity."

"But, we just met and-"

"I know, but I feel a strong attraction towards you, and I want you to be mine. Like all mine. Alora, will you please be my girlfriend?" Colby said, looking up at her through his eyelids.

"I-I don't know."

"What's there to know?"

"I thought you would just try to get in my pants and leave. I've had that happen before."

"Well, I'm not like that. I want you to be my first and last, so I want to take your virginity. I won't do anything you don't want."

"Well, how do I know that?"

"Because I promise," "Come on, be my girlfriend. Please." His eyes lit up, sending shockwaves throughout her body. She made up her mind and said, "Yes! Yes, Colby! I will be your girlfriend."

"Thank you," he said, leaning down and kissing her.

They got the rest of their clothes off. Colby got on top of her, teased her clit with his cock, and she moaned, "Oh, god. Colby, I'm so wet."